Welcome To aBlackWeb

RUMOR Sept 20 3pm Area 51 getting invaded.

Shit was funny on Twitter yesterday but no way this actually happens. It’ll maybe be about 20 people or less who just show up to be on tv by time this is supposed to go down

My wife been talking about taking a ride as close as we can legally get to Area 51, but I"ll be damned if we go when this shit's gonna pop off.

Whoever started this is funny but there’s ppl out there who will take this too seriously. They have the infiltration mapped out from all sides and even an extraction point where they’ll escape through a tunnel system. I doubt they’ll have military shoot on a mass of American civilians. They’ll all just be stopped before they can even reach a certain point in non-lethal ways.

giphy.gif

really tho they wont see shit. all of that is underground and probably has biometric access points. they aint gonna see shut but vehicles before getting tased. i'll be tuned in for the fuckery tho. hopefully someone gets they ass bust on tape.

Whoever started this is funny but there’s ppl out there who will take this too seriously. They have the infiltration mapped out from all sides and even an extraction point where they’ll escape through a tunnel system. I doubt they’ll have military shoot on a mass of American civilians. They’ll all just be stopped before they can even reach a certain point in non-lethal ways.

If people storm that base they are breaking the law and will be dealt with. The guards aren't there for show and they will carry out their watch as trained to do. For all the guards know some of (if not all) those people could be terrorists rushing the gate with concealed weapons.

I wouldn't be and nobody else should be surprised if civilians die if they rush that base. People joke and such about doing this but those people who work on that base, the person that's directly in charge of that base, and the secretary of the branch that's in charge of that base I'm sure isn't laughing at this stuff.

All the new conspiracies and reports of people going missing over the next year lol... YouTube about to be lit.

Back