Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Stimmy Watch 3: Biden’s $1.9 Trillion COVID relief bill

Why does this matter to you how others decide to spend their money?
your right sir it don't matter how people will spend spend their part.... but i don't want to hear any sad stories either of people fucking up their money on foolish shit.

your right sir it don't matter how people will spend spend their part.... but i don't want to hear any sad stories either of people fucking up their money on foolish shit.
We have an entire thread dedicated to dumb shit you've bought during covid and no one has shed a single tear of sadness. From laughter? Hell yeah but there are no sob stories, no woe is me stuff in there.

If someone wanted to blow all their money to host a 5 o'clock free crack giveaway, so what. How does that impact you and what you decided to do with your money?

That’s it. I already said I’m using half to invest in some new studio equipment.

Let me in the studio fam..........................................................................I got bars b I GOT BARS!!!!!!!!!!

Already upgrading mine. MPC and a new keyboard just got here. Gotta put the dual monitors in place as well. I'm upgrading to a better mic and a sub-mixer as soon as that shit hit my account.

Last edited:
How is the ch

how is the child allowance getting distributed?

Monthly payments starting in July 2021 and going to July 2022. In or around October 2021 Democrats will move to make that monthly child payment permanent.

You'll get the payments the same way you get your stimulus. Direct deposit, paper checks, or those charge cards.

Back