Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sen. Mitch McConnell Is Against Reparations Because 'We' Already Elected a Black President

5c574168bde70f75d86c6261-750.jpg

what a vile piece of shit this guy is. Just rename this thread Mitch McConnel is a terrible human being. Every time I see this guys name in the news it's for something that makes me shake my damn head in disgust.

The dems are not putting enough energy into getting this asshole out of government in my opinion. He's been more dangerous for the country than Trump for real

what a vile piece of shit this guy is. Just rename this thread Mitch McConnel is a terrible human being. Every time I see this guys name in the news it's for something that makes me shake my damn head in disgust.

The dems are not putting enough energy into getting this asshole out of government in my opinion. He's been more dangerous for the country than Trump for real
Only thing that can be done with him is us in kentucky voting him out next year, but the whole idea of him having so much power is complete bullshit and should be changed, or that position should have a national vote at the very least

This mf really said Obama was reparations...

Bruh...
Let's be real....u already knew they thought that.
I'm almost sure I've heard a cac say that whether it was a comedy special or some other medium

This is the person all political parties who are against republicans should've been focusing on for years. Too many folks been and keep focusing on Trump's empty words but not Cocaine Mitch's fucked up actions.

Back