Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll (Semi Finals) Goat TV Show Tournament: Game of Thrones vs Breaking Bad

Better Show?

• Total voters
Breaking Bad's final season is one of the greatest seasons in television history. Game of Thrones will always have that final season as a talking point when discussing television's greatest disappointments.

Breaking Bad had the best ending to a series I've ever seen. Every series following needs to study that ending , That's how you end a major show. All that being said, whether you hated GOT last season or not, it wasn't trash imo ( trash is DEXTER's final season) it basically didn't live up to what everyone made up in their heads for years prior. We all had our theories on who would sit on the throne at the end. But the last season not gonna let me sit up here and let cats forget the battle of the bastards, the red wedding, ned getting the axe when everybody was sitting ifo the tv waiting to see how he was gonna get out of the situation( not knowing this show was DIFFERENT), Joffrey finally dying, the viper vs the mountain, DRAGONS wrecking ish just to name a few of many major moments. EVEN the last season, regardless of how you wanted/thought the Night King was going to die, You cant sit up here and front like you wasn't watching that entire episode glued to the TV in amazement! The only episode of BB that even come close is the Finale and maybe Ozymandias.

It's damn close but I gotta go with thrones on this one.. like others have said there was nothing like that shit.

Shit I initially joined the IC & later ABW based on the conversations around GOT lol.

Breaking Bad was excellent television overall.. but them extra-curricular activities with GOT sets it over the top to me.

I dont recall too much extra discussion after a BB episode like that. GOT had a whole damn preseason full of discussion, arguments, gifs and memes

Breaking Bad had the best ending to a series I've ever seen. Every series following needs to study that ending , That's how you end a major show. All that being said, whether you hated GOT last season or not, it wasn't trash imo ( trash is DEXTER's final season) it basically didn't live up to what everyone made up in their heads for years prior. We all had our theories on who would sit on the throne at the end. But the last season not gonna let me sit up here and let cats forget the battle of the bastards, the red wedding, ned getting the axe when everybody was sitting ifo the tv waiting to see how he was gonna get out of the situation( not knowing this show was DIFFERENT), Joffrey finally dying, the viper vs the mountain, DRAGONS wrecking ish just to name a few of many major moments. EVEN the last season, regardless of how you wanted/thought the Night King was going to die, You cant sit up here and front like you wasn't watching that entire episode glued to the TV in amazement! The only episode of BB that even come close is the Finale and maybe Ozymandias.

Breaking Bad ending wasn't anything special to me. It was good. I was satisfied. Nothing negative to say about it. But I didn't love it and I didn't hate it. I dunno.

Breaking Bad ending wasn't anything special to me. It was good. I was satisfied. Nothing negative to say about it. But I didn't love it and I didn't hate it. I dunno.

Yeah Walt's death was pretty much the same as Mike's death. But I like Mike's better..

"Shut the fuck up, and let me die"

I hate every character in breaking bad not named gus and mike so while it's a great show it has no replay value to me....

I know ima run through GoT a few more times before I'm outa here

Breaking bad 1st two seasons was trash AF series really didn’t pick up until the 3rd. Two trash seasons versus one for GOT I’m giving the edge to GOT

I'll admit the first season is kinda slow but gonna have to disagree about the second season. That's when it started picking up.

It hurt to make this choice,but I think GOT is my fav TV show of all time even with a not so great finale.

Breaking Bad is also great.

We got 5 seasons of BB.We got 8 seasons of GOT

Man fuck it GOT got dragons and shit.

Back