Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll (Semi Finals) Goat TV Show Tournament: Game of Thrones vs Breaking Bad

Better Show?

• Total voters
I hate every character in breaking bad not named gus and mike so while it's a great show it has no replay value to me....

I know ima run through GoT a few more times before I'm outa here

I've never re watched breaking bad but I re watched GoT before every new season. Not sure I'll be re living that after season 8 tho. I'm good where I'm at.

Clearly once again you have multiple people on the list who never seen G.O.T so how can you say which is the better show ??

Reactions: Az
Clearly once again you have multiple people on the list who never seen G.O.T so how can you say which is the better show ??

Nah half them niggas was deep in the GoT threads. They just mad as hell and unwilling to be objective.

Breaking bad over fucking GoT. Run into traffic.

Yet another reason the ABW as a collective is trash

Breaking Bad is white privilege and white america at its finest

Zero replay value. Tried rewatching this year and never made it past the money in the pool scenes. The more i remember the more i hate 90% of the characters

GOT is THAT show. Next level fandom

I’m going with GoT overall even tho Breaking Bad has the better ending.

Yet another reason the ABW as a collective is trash

Breaking Bad is white privilege and white america at its finest

Zero replay value. Tried rewatching this year and never made it past the money in the pool scenes. The more i remember the more i hate 90% of the characters

GOT is THAT show. Next level fandom

Nearly every person of color in GOT got clapped or conquered so i dont if you want to go there...

Once GOT ran out of source material it was a wrap for that show. Breaking Bad after season 4 was better than GOT's entire series...and BB S5 is considered one of the best seasons in tv history.

It tells you alot when the main villain in breaking bad was killed off in a much more convincing, creative and shocking way than the army of the dead that was going to end the entire world smh

Nearly every person of color in GOT got clapped or conquered so i dont if you want to go there...

Once GOT ran out of source material it was a wrap for that show. Breaking Bad after season 4 was better than GOT's entire series...and BB S5 is considered one of the best seasons in tv history.

It tells you alot when the main villain in breaking bad was killed off in a much more convincing, creative and shocking way than the army of the dead that was going to end the entire world smh
Oh you talking to me?

Back