Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Ebola was also believed to originate from bats

when will the fucking eastern world learn, you can’t eat every fucking animal in the world
aye bruh.....

maybe they not preparing it right.

shit when you think about it.....do snakes die when they eat bats?

an to go further......who was the nigga who said.....that big fucking bird over there.....imma take all the feathers of an put that shit in some hot grease.

and who was the nigga who said.....the fuck is that in the water? i dunno but imma put that shit in hot grease.

just saying.....all shit started weird

@Beta

See bruh. This the shit I be talking about with them.

:ualreadyknow:
Chinese people just don’t have high health standards Which I would assume is due to overcrowding, overpopulation, which leads to poverty, and refusal to use western medicine

I suppose... Don't some folks in the US eat possum tho?

they do, and that's how we end up with tuberculosis, spotted fever, toxoplasmosis (which we also get from outdoor cat shit), and assorted other diseases. Plus they have ticks and fleas, which can mean lyme disease.

however...

That shit is already prevalent in humans. What we have here is a disease that appears to have jumped species due to repeated exposure to human cells. Coronavirus is actually some new shit, and in this day and age new viruses typically develop in labs or by repeated human exposure where originally exposure is limited.

Back