Welcome To aBlackWeb

I remember the 1st 2 movies had theaters PACKED.

Me and my ex...GRHS...went wit her brother and gf to see the 1st one. I think they bought 2 tickets cuz they sold out. Line was out the door.

So her brother had a plan. We would stand behind he and his gf as they're checking ticket stubs b4 entering in the theater. As soon as they checked theirs...then they would pass them behind their backs and to. My ex almost fucc'd up the rotation b/c she almost passed it right in front of the movie attendant.

I was lil shook. Can't front. Lol. Thought I was gonna get caught and kicked out. Lol. It worked tho. We was in dat beyeotch!

Not to get too deep in the story...

But dont they tear off half the stub. To avoid ppl doing what u jus described.

Last edited:
Not to get too deep in the story...

But dont they tear off half the stub. To avoid ppl doing what u jus described.

Yeah but it was so packed, they barely was checking it. Plus it was only 2 of them.

So when my ex passed it to me, I think the attendant caught a glimpse of her hand and saw the stub. But as soon as he was about to say something, we was already pushing ourselves inside the theater. Lol.

Yeah but it was so packed, they barely was checking it. Plus it was only 2 of them.

So when my ex passed it to me, I think the attendant caught a glimpse of her hand and saw the stub. But as soon as he was about to say something, we was already pushing ourselves inside the theater. Lol.

lol frfr...yall prolly snuck in outside food too

i thought this was titled scream 5 the entire time
my dumbass just realized that it’s not
smh. i’ll see myself out…

i’ll be back opening weekend though

Man all the reviews actin like they reinvented the wheel with this 1. I'm genuinely intrigued on what they could've done that's supposedly so innovative.

Just finished seeing this movie.....man they could've kept this shit lol it was more of comedy than a slasher movie to me
I saw it.I thought it was cool,but I need a rewatch.

kept me kinda guessing even though I had half the mystery solved before I saw it.

I thought it was Richie and the black dude,but was kinda suspect of Amber.

I was suspect of Richie and a little of Amber because they date the protagonists and in a "requel" you would do the same thing as the OG.

Nice twist having both the protagonists' Bf/gf being the killer.

Ppl on youtube been saying it was Amber.

I had Richie as the killer only because on The Boys he can be evil and innocent looking at the same time.They threw me off some though.

I thought they would maybe make the black dude want revenge for Randy ,his uncle and have a black killer,but there's already a black Ghostface killer on the TV show.

The Billy shit was kinda meh,but I liked the Stu house thing.

I wasn't mind blown or mad.I liked their motive.

I'll know how much I like it when I see it again knowing who Ghostface is,but I fuck with it.

I was disappointed. Won’t lie though. It was the positive reviews that fucked me up.

My expectations were under the basement and then the positive reviews had me thinking I would enjoy myself.

The more I think about the plot the more I do like it.

I think I liked part 4 more,but I really fuck with part 4 heavy so that doesn't mean it's not good.

I just think the actress who plays Sam is stiff until the end.

Back