Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tbh im going to have to rewatch scream 2 and 3 and watch 4 for the first time just to make sense of how tf Neve campbell, David Arquette and Courtney Cox are still around and what their purpose is. Maybe ill just watch a youtube breakdown lmao.

Scream 2 was always super dope to me. The first movie is better but the 2nd movie was fun and had a big impact on us as kids. We talked about that movie the whole damn year it came out.

Last edited:
Scream 3 was ehh

scream 4 was surprisingly smart as far as a horror movie because it wasn’t necessarily a horror movie but moreso satire than anything so it had depth in a sense

I know scream 1 was technically poking at horror movie tropes but I feel like scream 4 kinda leaned into making fun of itself as a series

but since it was the 4th movie it was tired in a sense

I remember the 1st 2 movies had theaters PACKED.

Me and my ex...GRHS...went wit her brother and gf to see the 1st one. I think they bought 2 tickets cuz they sold out. Line was out the door.

So her brother had a plan. We would stand behind he and his gf as they're checking ticket stubs b4 entering in the theater. As soon as they checked theirs...then they would pass them behind their backs and to us. My ex almost fucc'd up the rotation b/c she almost passed the stub to me, right IN FRONT of the movie attendant.

I was lil shook. Can't front. Lol. Thought I was gonna get caught and kicked out. Lol. It worked tho. We was in dat beyeotch!

Last edited:
Back