Welcome To aBlackWeb

Okay fair enough, but do you honestly think it’s a good question?

You’re essentially asking me why do I feel comfortable talking about the specifics and intricacies of a movie after being out for two weeks when it can spoil things for someone who hasn’t seen the movie..

my answer would be because it’s a thread for discussion and a lot of time has elapsed and especially when the rule here is as soon as the movie comes out spoilers can fly. A rule that gets changed to after the weekend to after the movie comes out every few months or so

but even so, this is the equivalent to asking someone why are you okay about talking about this ep of euphoria or power two weeks after the ep came out..and then it sounds preposterous

yeah, I think it’s a fair question.

I saw the shit before most y’all niggas and didn’t say shit because it ain’t me to spoil shit for someone else regardless of how much time has elapsed…unless niggas is having an outward discussion about specific aspects of a movie.

so I figured I’d ask you considering you were the first person in this particular thread to spoil the killers of the movie

yeah, I think it’s a fair question.

I saw the shit before most y’all niggas and didn’t say shit because it ain’t me to spoil shit for someone else regardless of how much time has elapsed…unless niggas is having an outward discussion about specific aspects of a movie.

so I figured I’d ask you considering you were the first person in this particular thread to spoil the killers of the movie
it’s common knowledge that there’s spoilers in threads after movies come out.

You’re asking me questions as if I did something wrong. this might not be your intention but you’re coming across like you put yourself on a high horse like you did something commendable sir. I did it because it was perfectly within my right to do so

imagine going into the ozark thread right now and asking someone “why do you feel it’s okay to disclose this information?”

4th one irritated me because they decided to use a fucking yellow filter over the whole film. It was like watching a bootleg at times. Glad they got rid of that for this one.

it’s common knowledge that there’s spoilers in threads after movies come out.

You’re asking me questions as if I did something wrong. this might not be your intention but you’re coming across like you put yourself on a high horse like you did something commendable sir. I did it because it was perfectly within my right to do so

imagine going into the ozark thread right now and asking someone “why do you feel it’s okay to disclose this information?”

I asked because I wanted to know and now you responding like you offended lol

Oh and I liked this I would give it a 7.5/10

it’s not bad at all and as always it doesn’t take itself too seriously

the kills and even non kills were great

I think wes would’ve approved

the shot of amber with the two knives in the hospital was dope to me
When she got shot by dewy, did they show her wearing a bulletproof vest? She definitely got hit a few times but when she was at the party, she was fine.

Flaw i had with this is..

so when they are in the hospital for Deweys death scene. The guy was with the girl on the elevator so that means the one who killed dewey by stabbing him thru the back and stomach at the same time and lifted his body in the air was the fuckikg 16 yr old fragile goth girl???? Come on man lol there is no way that child is picking dewey off the ground by a knifr stuck in his body. Only part i felt was legit bullshit sense. And no way they could twist it was the guy killer because he was with them escaping.

When she got shot by dewy, did they show her wearing a bulletproof vest? She definitely got hit a few times but when she was at the party, she was fine.
Yeah they did but here’s the thing they didn’t do the typical lift the shirt reveal thing but it was really subtle as you see all the bullets lodged into the material in one quick shot during the Dewey scene

Watched this last nite.

I only watched it cuz ign gave it a 9/10.

ign needs to gtfoh. 7/10 at best.

It jus felt tired n old

0601912c9790c2b4cabe5193291bf09153299e84.gifv

Back