Welcome To aBlackWeb

Scorned woman leaves BF w/ life threatening injuries after running him over w/ a car because he allegedly cheated

Ain’t no therapy for her.

If you believe that you need to keep that same thought process for everybody
Wrong

'Ain't not therapy' that's some cold blooded shit b

what about the people around her.?

they didnt see any signs?

i personally think we give to many passes to crazy and we end up here.
From what was posted in here, her daugther(s) say she was toxic and its expected but what can they do?

We gonna act like we don't constantly write off ppl who need help and show signs faulty mental capacity?

Word to 'ain't no therapy'

Wrong

From what was posted in here, her daugther(s) say she was toxic and its expected but what can they do?

We gonna act like we don't constantly write off ppl who need help and show signs faulty mental capacity?

So she goes to therapy and it’s all good?

She gets to go home and live her life?

Wrong

But that's the problem. We always writing people off.

If we throw them away...We can't be mad at who picks them up. Those people can then teach or influence their actions.

if you doing this just to get me to debate, then i'll pass

but if you really feel this way, i'll start a thread

I was just trying to see your prospective on it. I’m leaning more to women. But I can be swayed

I'ma need @Chicity to clarify, before I nominate the homie for 'Idiot of the Week'.

This woman ran a man over, twice, while crashing into another car, then stood over him, spit on him, threw a car bumper on him, and showed no remorse for it.

Given all that, is your position that no jail time should result from this?

Or that she should go to jail...but that her stint in jail won't help anything?

Nah he got that sowed up

I get what chi saying... She clearly ain't working with a full deck...

But she ain't fit for society

So she ain't gotta be in prison prison... But she need to be in a psych ward or something like that.... Forever ?
This all I'm saying. The American Prison is so fucked up and its because ppl think all crimes are created equal and dont care who placed where

Theres a man in Louisiana serving life for attempting to steal hedge clippers. Attempting bruh. Thread triple wood but as long as this crazy chick rots under the jail.....

This all I'm saying. The American Prison is so fucked up and its because ppl think all crimes are created equal and dont care who placed where

Theres a man in Louisiana serving life for attempting to steal hedge clippers. Attempting bruh. Thread triple wood but as long as this crazy chick rots under the jail.....

What she did deserve death.

SMH.. Not only did she run that man over but she spit on him & threw that bumper at him while his bleeding out lifeless on the ground...

Damn!

Cheating or not, no one deserves that....if he lives, he prolly gone be fucked up 4ever

Attempted vehicular homicide charge for her

Y'all gotta stop worrying about who not posting in threads where y'all think conversations should be happening

If you and 3 other people are passionate about it, talk about it. People will either join in or not but don't let that stop you from posting about the topic

If he lives tho..... She can be out of jail in less than 10 years....

That's too soon..... She need to be in somebody psych ward forever

Haven't read through the thread but if any of y'all are making excuses for her runnin' dude over you a hoe and you deserve the same fate as ole dude.

The system is always gonna be harsher on men, especially black men.

She'll live, she'll get less then 10 years.

And watch them charge her with assault or some shit instead of attempted murder

Last edited:
Back