Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW ScHoolboy Q - CrasH Talk

after 4-5 plays, this shit is hard

the singles sound much better between the album cuts

I need visuals for 5200 and Floatin. I could see them doing the first verse and hook off 52, then going into Floating. Im hoping they're taking their time with those and thats why we didnt get em first.

that nigga shot movies for the last one, so they probably like let this shit cook for a while spike lol

Oh and Tales and either Crash or Black Folk would be a good mix for a video too

more on the serious side like the best ones on the last album

After playing the album in it's entirely like 9-10 times during the weekend:

1. "Gang Gang"

2. "Tales"

3. "Chopstix"

4. "Numb Numb Juice"

5. "Drunk"

6. "Lies"

7. "5200"

8. "Black Folk"

9. "Floating"

10. "Dangerous"

11. "Die Wit Em"

12. "Crash"

13. "Water"

14. "Attention"

The album slaps, I don't care what anybody says... this might grow on me as his best album by far, but I will give it a full year and see. Blank Face LP currently holds the title.

The only track I don't like at the moment at all is CHopstix. Drunk and Lies are cool and not that bad.

Tracks highlighted in red are the songs that I think are absolute fire. The rest are good songs.

8.5/10 for now.

I would listen now but my coworkers talk too damn mucH. Gotta wait til I get Home.
tenor.gif
I seen what you did there

this morning I skipped over drunk and lies

they're not bad, just a different vibe

I fucks with it

1. "Gang Gang"
definitely bangs. sounds great in the car. this the sound i've come to expect from Q
8/10

2. "Tales"
nice slow dragging type beat.....not necessarily a strong song, but far from weak, i like it though
7/10

3. "Chopstix"
shit growing on me, but silly as shit
7/10

4. "Numb Numb Juice"
still knocks hard as fuck...this shit ignant
9/10

5. "Drunk"
not as bad as some make it out to be, but that hook is kinda goofy
6/10

6. "Lies"
this growing on me too.....i can see it getting play over the summer
8/10

7. "5200"
nice beat, again, this is classic Q
7/10

8. "Black Folk"
one of the stronger joints on here..this is where the album really picked up
9/10

9. "Floating"
i don't know when i started liking 21 savage, but this shit is ill
8/10

10. "Dangerous"
i don't listen to cudi much, and i missed the whole kids see ghosts thing,....so this sound is relatively fresh to me....i thin for many of yall it's gotten old....to me it really works here
9/10

11. "Die Wit Em"
again, this shit just hard Q ...this the sound you look for.....and he's still killing it
8/10

12. "Crash"
that premire sample was fucking sick.. just fucking sick..i love this joint too much
9/10

13. "Water"
lol, this shit addictive as fuck
8/10

14. "Attention"
this bang hard too, my head nods too hard
9/10

favorite tracks:
Black folk
Numb Numb juice
crash
Attention
water
floating
dangerous

album is about an 8 outta 10
4 outta 5
two thumbs up

i like it

Lol yeah, from what Ive heard so far this shit ain't grimy no more, and there is nothing wrong with that. It's good to have growth in art. We'd be saying he was stale if he didn't switch it up

I wouldn't. I don't mind folks staying in their lane. There are different things folks can do all while still staying in their lane.

Too many folks fuck up by trying to venture too far off of what got them to where they are and sometimes they can't come back from it. Especially in these times one fucked up album trying to be different and folks ain't fucking with you no more

Back