Welcome To aBlackWeb

Scenes From Movies That Made You Cry

Surprised Ricky’s death in Boyz in the hood didn’t get mentioned yet. First seeing this that baby crying haunted me for a bit after seeing this

Ricky death gets less and less traumatic the older I got...

1. This nigga situational awareness was HORRID. dude took the niggaz for a complete joke, said niggaz was joking, tryna scare them. And was SCRATCHING A FUCKING LOTTERY TICKET when they were aware niggaz was on them.

2. I forget what comedian said it, but he was the most capable nigga in the entire movie to run a slant route. He could have easily hopped a fence, made a sharp cut into a different direction. Nope he ran in a straight fucking line.

3. And this part is mostly hate.... But homie SAT score was low as fuck. Like dumb low. Like this nigga was dumb as shit. But was about to get a full scholarship cuz he could play football.

But let's ask ourselves. Was Ricky gonna be a good college student? He wasn't marrying his baby mom's.... Not when going to college. I got him 100% hooking up and having hella kids with white chicks in college. Nigga might make it to the league.... But remember he was dumb.... And prolly undersized for pro football.

This nigga was gonna fuck up one way or another. Going out when he did left his loved ones with a lot of hope and positive outlooks for homie aspirations.

It would have been disappointment after disappointment if he didn't get shot that day

1. This nigga situational awareness was HORRID. dude took the niggaz for a complete joke, said niggaz was joking, tryna scare them. And was SCRATCHING A FUCKING LOTTERY TICKET when they were aware niggaz was on them.

2. I forget what comedian said it, but he was the most capable nigga in the entire movie to run a slant route. He could have easily hopped a fence, made a sharp cut into a different direction. Nope he ran in a straight fucking line.

3. And this part is mostly hate.... But homie SAT score was low as fuck. Like dumb low. Like this nigga was dumb as shit. But was about to get a full scholarship cuz he could play football.

But let's ask ourselves. Was Ricky gonna be a good college student? He wasn't marrying his baby mom's.... Not when going to college. I got him 100% hooking up and having hella kids with white chicks in college. Nigga might make it to the league.... But remember he was dumb.... And prolly undersized for pro football.

This nigga was gonna fuck up one way or another. Going out when he did left his loved ones with a lot of hope and positive outlooks for homie aspirations.

It would have been disappointment after disappointment if he didn't get shot that day
Lmao well…damn. I didn’t even think about that shit and I forgot about his SAT score nigga was dumb as a box of hair
CAF333AC-3754-42C2-9207-8F7811137DA1.gif

He was out of "football shape",that was the whole point,everytime you saw him he was eating on snacks and shit.

I told this story in the IC. My wife just had a miscarriage with twins and we were all fucked up. So to get us in a better mood, we took our nieces to the movies to see UP! We were not prepared for the first couple of minutes. I started crying as soon as they found out that they couldn’t have children. I looked over to my wife and she was balling too. Our nieces did not notice.

I told this story in the IC. My wife just had a miscarriage with twins and we were all fucked up. So to get us in a better mood, we took our nieces to the movies to see UP! We were not prepared for the first couple of minutes. I started crying as soon as they found out that they couldn’t have children. I looked over to my wife and she was balling too. Our nieces did not notice.

Whew chile...I Viola Davis "ugly cried" when Ellie passed😭

I LOVE this movie tho🐐

RIP Ed Asner

I'm so sorry about the babies Ev🤗

Obviously G Baby

the end of Toy Story 3

& sum movie w/ Julia Roberts I think (forget the name) but the other lady in the movie got cancer or sumn

Me and my wife watched Toy Story 3 on my laptop online on bootleg when it first dropped. That shit almost got me. The part where they're going into the fire and then when Andy snatched back the toys at the end almost fucked us both up. There was definitely a lump in there somewhere.

Back