Welcome To aBlackWeb

Scenes From Movies That Made You Cry

cSTko4.gif

Not a movie but frfr, there was a time when I couldn't watch the ending of the six feet under w/o crying

That G Baby scene, I just knew he was gonna pull through to give us a feel good moment.

It was tears of anger for me. I was legit pissed off.

I refuse to ever watch this movie, I know I would be angry the whole movie

This movie is so underrated, and one of the reasons Juliette Lewis is in my top actresses.

She played a mentally challenged young woman trying to find her independence with an overprotective mother. Shit was wild, cuz she fell in love with another mentally challenged dude, and they slow asses was trying to have a relationship, and they ain't know what the fuck they was doing.. But it was cute as shit cuz that really liked each other.

At the end when they got married and the marching band turned the corner bruh..... My eyes watered like a bitch.

The little slow dude used to just watch the band practice every day, like was infatuated with them.
It was a black college marching band, and when they heard he was getting married they gave homie a little parade outside the church

Then the nigga hit the high step on them

" It's walking Wally, and he's walking for us!!!!" gets me every fucking time...... Every fucking time

This movie is so underrated, and one of the reasons Juliette Lewis is in my top actresses.

She played a mentally challenged young woman trying to find her independence with an overprotective mother. Shit was wild, cuz she fell in love with another mentally challenged dude, and they slow asses was trying to have a relationship, and they ain't know what the fuck they was doing.. But it was cute as shit cuz that really liked each other.

At the end when they got married and the marching band turned the corner bruh..... My eyes watered like a bitch.

The little slow dude used to just watch the band practice every day, like was infatuated with them.
It was a black college marching band, and when they heard he was getting married they gave homie a little parade outside the church

Then the nigga hit the high step on them

" It's walking Wally, and he's walking for us!!!!" gets me every fucking time...... Every fucking time
I need to watch this movie

Back