Welcome To aBlackWeb

Scarface Tested Positive For Coronavirus

5 Grand

Old School Godfather
Legendary Houston rapper Scarface, who had been battling an illness for weeks, was told he tested positive for coronavirus.

Scarface, whose real name is Brad Jordan, made the announcement in an interview on Willie D's YouTube channel on Thursday. Willie D and Scarface were members of the rap group Geto Boys.

The 49-year-old Jordan recently ran for Houston City Council, losing the District D election in a runoff.

Jordan, who said he hasn't traveled recently, said he wanted to talk publicly about the coronavirus because he thinks it can save lives.

"You need to relay and convey that message to everybody that this (stuff) is not fake," Jordan told Willie D in the interview. "It is not fake."

s://www.chron.com/entertainment/article/Houston-rapper-Scarface-coronavirus-covid-Geto-Boy-15159679.php?utm_campaign=socialflow&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&fbclid=IwAR1JwRkkFRjPYjyRUeiQ_iUZbDPsrtq-MpjNCDKTiPL1g1gvP8_ikuEndas#photo-18493424

I know there is a disconnect with the black community and science with a very shaky history between government officials and science experiments but im glad Scarface unfortunate situation is being a spokesman to old and new black folks who thinks YouTube conspiracies and hotep spirituals surpasses trained, educated scientists and medical practicers. Black representation is heavily needed in the STEM departments and being with a black scientist has luckily shined light on how behind black folks can be (myself included) on Information and knowledge.

Praying for Brad Jordan and his family man. Y'all stay safe and do extensive research and try to talk to folks in the science department and not the neighborhood woke man.

Last edited:
Bruh he said his kidneys failed got dayum this shit almost killed Face

“Don’t play no games with it,” he warned. “I haven’t been nowhere. I’ve been in my house. I ain’t been on no planes, I ain’t been in no restaurants... People out there thinking this shit is a game? You don’t want to play with this.”

I know there is a disconnect with the black community and science with a very shaky history between government officials and science experiments but im glad Scarface unfortunate situation is being a spokesman to old and new black folks who thinks YouTube conspiracies and hotep spirituals surpasses trained, educated scientists and medical practicers. Black representation is heavily needed in the MSC departments and being with a black scientist has luckily shined light on how behind black folks can be (myself included) on Information and knowledge.

Praying for Brad Jordan and his family man. Y'all stay safe and do extensive research and try to talk to folks in the science department and not the neighborhood woke man.

Sadly the hold the conscious hustlers, hotep militants and poverty pimps have over a segment of the black community is nigh unshakable

These charlatans and demagogues are unconscionable. And after of weeks of down playing it, claiming its NOT a black people problem and even more it doesn't affect black people, they would rather accuse him of lying and being an agent...COINTELPRO ...to save face (no pun intended)

Last edited:
I was about to say why would he have to reiterate that shit is real then I remember scrolling pass a cardi b video where the title was her showing skepticism about the virus.

Smh dumb ass bird man
Ignorant people are annoying and loud af

According to a confirmed report from sources close to the Clan, The Northstar Group/The Source Magazine regrets to report the news that the mother of Cappadonna of the Wu Tang Clan has passed away. Sadly, she died the day after The Pillage rapper’s birthday.

Ms. Linda Hill, who his most affectionately known in her Park Hill, Staten Island neighborhood as “Momma Love”, passed away in a New York hospital. A cause of death has yet to be determined, however, according to the report, Ms. Hill complained about having trouble breathing.

I know there is a disconnect with the black community and science with a very shaky history between government officials and science experiments but im glad Scarface unfortunate situation is being a spokesman to old and new black folks who thinks YouTube conspiracies and hotep spirituals surpasses trained, educated scientists and medical practicers. Black representation is heavily needed in the MSC departments and being with a black scientist has luckily shined light on how behind black folks can be (myself included) on Information and knowledge.

Here in bed stuy you see people waling around like "whatever". I've been trying for weeks to convince my mom this shit is no joke and the worst part is I can't just go to her house and keep her company because she's in Jersey and I'm in BK and probably already have this shit.

Me and my gal went for a walk a week ago and passed the park and there were mad kids just running around playing tag and shit and we looked at each other and were like... "we're doomed". It's cool to distrust the government and all but this is some other shit right now and people need to realize the value of their own lives and the lives of the people they care about. This shit is no joke - the whole globe doesn't just stop their workforce for no reason.

Back