Welcome To aBlackWeb

Scarface Retires From Music

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
HOUSTON, TX – Geto Boys suffered a monumental loss when Bushwick Bill died earlier this month. As one of three members of the legendary Houston rap group, the Geto Boys — as they were known — is now a thing of the past.

In a recent interview with FADER, fellow MC Scarface (real name Brad Jordan) emphatically stated his rapping days are over as he pivots to politics.

“For me it’s done,” he said. “I like the idea of politics.”

Scarface publicly announced his plans to run for Houston City Council last week, something he’s been contemplating since 2017.

“This is gonna be my start in politics,” he explained. “I wanted to get my legs up under before I run for governor, before I run for mayor.”

D854vd1XUAALbar.jpg

HOUSTON, TX – Geto Boys suffered a monumental loss when Bushwick Bill died earlier this month. As one of three members of the legendary Houston rap group, the Geto Boys — as they were known — is now a thing of the past.

In a recent interview with FADER, fellow MC Scarface (real name Brad Jordan) emphatically stated his rapping days are over as he pivots to politics.

“For me it’s done,” he said. “I like the idea of politics.”

Scarface publicly announced his plans to run for Houston City Council last week, something he’s been contemplating since 2017.

“This is gonna be my start in politics,” he explained. “I wanted to get my legs up under before I run for governor, before I run for mayor.”

D854vd1XUAALbar.jpg
Fam got the non confrontational black man smile on

Yea he held it down. Top 25-30 for sure.

Let's not start nigga.

Face the GOAT IMO and it's sad that we won't be hearing any more music from him. He's definitely cemented a legendary legacy within Hip Hop. Multiple classic albums and has influenced countless emcees. A consistent in many rappers Top 5s. He's without a doubt your favorite emcee's favorite emcee. I wish him the best in all his future endeavors.

Back