Welcome To aBlackWeb

Scarface Retires From Music

didn't he just bust a nigga in his house?

giphy.gif

Philly could be 1 block away but Scarface and Bun B are more recognizable than anyone in SP other than Beans and maybe Freeway.

Depends where you live.

I know more about Beans and Free than Scarface & Bun B.

What region you live in makes a huge difference. Before I got online I didn't know anything about Three Six Mafia or UGK. I mean I'd seen their video or an ad in a magazine, but I had no idea how popular they were until I got online.

Depends where you live.

I know more about Beans and Free than Scarface & Bun B.

What region you live in makes a huge difference. Before I got online I didn't know anything about Three Six Mafia or UGK. I mean I'd seen their video or an ad in a magazine, but I had no idea how popular they were until I got online.

Which is why I said OTHER THAN Beans & Free, you slow MF.

SMH

Big face fan but he wasnt that great a vp and hes a manic depressive.

But i would def vote for him if i could.
lmao imagine if his opponents in the race try to sway people's votes by saying he was wack at def jam hes gonna be wack on the council

5 is either a dedicated troll or on the spectrum.
he's that one guy in the group who doesn't understand sarcasm

5's homie: lmao look at big man over there
5 grand: BIG?! Ha! Why are you calling him Big Man, he's only 5 foot tall! That is the opposite of big!

he's that one guy in the group who doesn't understand sarcasm

5's homie: lmao look at big man over there
5 grand: BIG?! Ha! Why are you calling him Big Man, he's only 5 foot tall! That is the opposite of big!

Did you just call him Drax?

If this really it than hats off to him. Legend in the game. Never be another. Hope he’s successful in politics.

Hope its not over Face but if he's really deciding to call it a career than best of luck to him

Top 5 doa

Now that I think about it, Scarface makes good music and I respect his longevity, but that doesn't necessarily mean he'd make a good politician.

Rap is easy money for vets i don't see how they retire. Im sure he has like 100 unreleased songs. I'd feed y'all lost tapes every other yr. But i guess he don't want the political folk to use his music against him.

Back