Welcome To aBlackWeb

Saul Williams airs out jayz email

They didn’t know any better when it came to the business side back then.

lol That's not how exploitation works. They knew they were getting screwed over back then. They just didn't believe they had a choice. The power was with the record execs. The same goes with Beyoncé. Dancing for her is the opportunity of a lifetime. The dancers don't really feel like they can pass that up even if it means taking a bum deal. Beyoncé is basically exploiting here people because she can, and you're basically saying that's ok. That's basically the line of thinking that lets people in the 1% consistently fuck the poor and middle class.

I'm just glancing over this argument...

But I feel a few of my most frequently used quotes apply here

Never meet your idols...

Some niggaz like being lied to....

And a new one I been trying out

Everybody listens to the nigga with money...

What have you done to help black people?

you gotta stop dick eating bro. its disgusting. create your own lane and create your own wave and stop trying to emulate these rappers

I teach, done a lot of things for Black kids, I volunteer at a prison every wed here in philly where we have a book club with those facing incarceration. i want to start my own non profit.etc etc ive stated this countless times.

you be forgetting who you talking to.

niggas think they going to be billionares too thats why they dick eat jayz and beyonce.

one minute yall whining about racism and next minute your caping for billionares that help keep these racist institutions afloat.

i would say yall arent that bright, but its not so much about a lack of intelligence but a lack of research and the willpower to think critically about certain shit.

you gotta stop dick eating bro. its disgusting. create your own lane and create your own wave and stop trying to emulate these rappers

I teach, done a lot of things for Black kids, I volunteer at a prison every wed here in philly where we have a book club with those facing incarceration. i want to start my own non profit.etc etc ive stated this countless times.

you be forgetting who you talking to.

So you've read books at a prison .... incredible

tenor.gif

And that's 3 straight posts you've got outta pocket with me, but the second I shoot back it's "yo goldie why you do that?". You got it.

tenor.gif

And that's 3 straight posts you've got outta pocket with me, but the second I shoot back it's "yo goldie why you do that?". You got it.
This why you two should do the podcasts

tenor.gif

nah. i always come for you and jayz because your love affair with the man is wack. lol plus I debate about jayz all the time and met with the same basic remarks

“what are you doing for Black folks?”

“dont you own an iphone?”

“hes doing more for the community than you”

etc etc etc

im not mad baby

Im dickeating jayz, jayz's my dad, i'm trying to emulate rappers, i need to get my own lane,etc.

All i said was "i hate smart dumb niggas".

The irony is, you pop up everytime there's a new jay-z thread. You can be gone for 3 months, but the second there's a new jay-z thread here you are. You're the jayz dickeater and don't even see it. I could give 2 fucks about this dumb shit. But it is funny seeing a bunch of mfs who've never done shit tell other mfs what they should be doing. Why don't yall stop crying online all day and YOU do it.

Back