Welcome To aBlackWeb

Saul Williams airs out jayz email

lol @ Jay-Z thinking that he and Bey are really making big movies for the community. They do their philanthropic shit and that's good. Leave it at that. Dude really is buying into that 4:44 shit that he was talking like he really is making some kinda blueprint for black success. Him and Bey are where they are because they are talented not because they have some kinda amazing business acumen.

lol @ Jay-Z thinking that he and Bey are really making big movies for the community. They do their philanthropic shit and that's good. Leave it at that. Dude really is buying into that 4:44 shit that he was talking like he really is making some kinda blueprint for black success. Him and Bey are where they are because they are talented not because they have some kinda amazing business acumen.

Lol come on bruh

you don't grind up on a BILLION w/o sum sorta business acumen/sense

Lol come on bruh

you don't grind up on a BILLION w/o sum sorta business acumen/sense

I'm not saying he doesn't have any business sense, but it was his talent that put him in the position to make that money and we all know this system favors those with money. Jay might be a savvy business man, but parlaying a hugely successful rap career into more millions isn't necessarily a sign of a business genius. I'd put someone like Master P beyond Jay when it comes to business sense.

I'm not saying he doesn't have any business sense, but it was his talent that put him in the position to make that money and we all know this system favors those with money. Jay might be a savvy business man, but parlaying a hugely successful rap career into more millions isn't necessarily a sign of a business genius. I'd put someone like Master P beyond Jay when it comes to business sense.

Yeah right - you seen them ugly ass Moneyatti's and that straight to PBS movie he just made?

Percy a legend, but I ain't buyin none of that shit he pumpin' - he bout two weeks away from collabin' with Soulja Boy and sellin' them bootleg ass Tony Spraystations...

:lol9:

Well, if that's the case there should be a whole hell of a lotta billionaires jus off talent

& Master P, Diddy, Jay, even Dr. Dre are pretty much in the same league

they can have both

haters ball.jpg

Back