Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sauce Money Is Still Salty At Puff & Hov

That had nothing to do with his speech tho lol

And all that shit was from the 90s and early 2000s. For atleast a decade he's been helping mfs and trying to build for black people, how long are you gonna keep throwing shit that a nigga did 3 decades ago in his face? Especially when he was a lil nigga learning the business too.

And all that shit was from the 90s and early 2000s. For atleast a decade he's been helping mfs and trying to build for black people, how long are you gonna keep throwing shit that a nigga did 3 decades ago in his face? Especially when he was a lil nigga learning the business too.
If you was the nigga that got fucked over you're not caring about him helping other mf'ers

If you was the nigga that got fucked over you're not caring about him helping other mf'ers

Everybody from Mase to the Lox have all squashed their issue with Puff and since then puff has been helping them niggas eat. Shit even Jaz-O is on Roc Nation lol

Sauce Money is a bitter fuck nigga doing a million interviews down talking a nigga instead of creating his own lane. That was 3 decades my G, why haven't you done shit? Smh @ waiting for another man to take care of you.

You haven't forgiven Em for his racist tapes from 88 but puff fucking up artists livelihood in 2000 is fine

What does learning the business have to do with doing fucked up business with folks who supposed to be your people?

I agree after all that time if a person ain't did or going to do something about it they need to shut the fuck up about it. He fucked you over either do something to that man or shut the fuck up. Is the way its supposed to be.

What does learning the business have to do with doing fucked up business with folks who supposed to be your people?

I agree after all that time if a person ain't did or going to do something about it they need to shut the fuck up about it. He fucked you over either do something to that man or shut the fuck up. Is the way its supposed to be.

Cuz as a lil nigga in your 20s you're probably gonna follow the advice of people who've been in the music business for years. The contracts puff was giving were no different from the contracts all artists got during that time . The only difference is you know who was in charge of Bad Boy's contracts, oppose to Universal for example. So now Puff is getting killed for shit every label from Sony to Laface is doing too.

Now that he's older, it seems like he's trying to pay it forward.

Cuz as a lil nigga in your 20s you're probably gonna follow the advice of people who've been in the music business for years. The contracts puff was giving were no different from the contracts all artists got during that time were getting. The only difference is you know who was in charge of Bad Boy's contracts, oppose to Universal for example. So now Puff is getting killed for shit every label from Sony to Laface is doing too.

Now that he's older, it seems like he's trying to pay it forward.

I ain't going for that from that nigga being an intern learning the business. I'm of the opinion Puff knew what he was doing and did it cause he knew niggas like the Lox and this dude didn't know any better so he took advantage of the situation.

Since you saying he paying if forward now. Then he needs to do right by that man he fucked over.

I'm not sure if you're joking or not. You're comparing being a racist to this?

Im saying it doesnt make sense that someone who said something racist over 30 years ago cant be forgiven but someone stealing millions over the decades is perfectly ok to just be like "well he was young what do you expect"

Who's fault is it when an artist gets a $1Million check and buys a Bently, an iced out Rolex, cases of champagne and a house, then his record flops and he doesn't have the social skills to stay in the music business? Furthermore, he doesn't know how to manage his money so he's basically broke within a year?

Who gets the blame, the label or the artist?

The way I see it, the label paid him, he blew the money and now his record still gets spins but he's not getting any royalties because he sold them.

I ain't going for that from that nigga being an intern learning the business. I'm of the opinion Puff knew what he was doing and did it cause he knew niggas like the Lox and this dude didn't know any better so he took advantage of the situation.

Since you saying he paying if forward now. Then he needs to do right by that man he fucked over.

lol wtf do you think an intern does? They go get fuckin coffee and bagels.

Puff doesn't need to do shit for any grown ass man. Stop fuckin beggin and crying.

Im saying it doesnt make sense that someone who said something racist over 30 years ago cant be forgiven but someone stealing millions over the decades is perfectly ok to just be like "well he was young what do you expect"

That's like comparing rape to stealing. False parallels.

Being a racist and being on the better side of the music business are not the same. Every young artist gets jerked, that's how the business was at the time. It's less about Puff and more about the music business.

Eminem was just a fuckin racist.

Back