Welcome To aBlackWeb

Santana Foxx (Prodigy daughter) disses Flee Lord

It's over money, 50-75k.
to sign a deal/contract for something

as an unestablished rapper (FOX) IDK what you expect especially from an unsigned rapper (FLEE) by his own right who is funding this from his own account.
You take the short and go for the ride... I understand the legacy of ya dad but right now she is juvenile hell and you know how that went!

sn/ I wish they could have redid juvie hell same lyrics but with their mature sound bet that outcome would have been different

Not a fan of Flee.Reminds me of Westside Gun but Havoc be giving him fire beats.

She needs work.She has a very nice voice though.

Never knew Flee knew P.

Not a fan of Flee.Reminds me of Westside Gun but Havoc be giving him fire beats.

She needs work.She has a very nice voice though.

Never knew Flee knew P.

The two met through mutual friends in 2008 and hit it off. And though they lost touch when Prodigy served out most of a three-and-a-half-year prison sentence, the Mobb Deep rapper re-connected with Flee when he was released in 2011. The pair began going to clubs together, and staying until the lights came on—after which, they’d keep the party going. “We had a little after-hours spot in the Lower East Side that we would go chill at near my projects,” he says. “Me and P would be freestyling, and other rappers would come through. We’d just fuck around and freestyle, and continue drinking until the sun came up. At one point P was like, ‘Yo, I think you should rap,’ and that’s when Flee Lord came about.”

When Prodigy was hospitalized in the Summer of 2017 due to complications from sickle-cell anemia, Flee Lord was by his side. It was there that Flee first crossed paths with Westside Gunn and Conway. “I met them in the hospital when they were visiting P during the crisis he was going through,” he says. “P had been talking about them, and he was like, ‘Yo, I think you need to meet these boys. You should pull up because they fire and y’all got that same sound. Who knows, maybe later on down the road, y’all could start working with each other.’” The trio formed a bond that goes far beyond artistic collaboration. “Those are my brothers,” he says. “It’s deeper than rap with those guys. Being that I’ve gotten so close with them, it’s more of a family bond than anything with music. Music is secondary.”

Back