Welcome To aBlackWeb

DEBATE Sandy Hook Promise ad

Is this commercial doing too much?

• Total voters
Its a reality and at this point I don't feel like anything is too graphic for most of us anymore because theres footage of actual mass shootings floating around all over the web.

All I’ll say is I’m from Connecticut. I was like 45 minutes from where it happen and when it happen.

In my mind there’s speculation... I’ll keep it at that.. all I know is prior to the shooting they were having issues with ARs and extended clip clips. Immediately after the shooting the bill was passed... I don’t wanna say it was an occurrence that those things worked hand in hand but they did.
C97AFCDD-F407-40EC-A48E-FDE75A350A6C.png

Who would lie about their children getting killed? And how does that lie go unreported when little Timmy who supposedly got killed at Sandy Hooks registers in the school down the street? Come on people.

Who would lie about their children getting killed? And how does that lie go unreported when little Timmy who supposedly got killed at Sandy Hooks registers in the school down the street? Come on people.
I'm being lazy right now but how long ago was this?

Why haven't there been any anniversary news segments or articles?

Is it true the school was demolished after that?

Where are the memorials?

I'm willing to admit of I'm wrong but I haven't heard a single thing about this since it happened until this ad

I'm being lazy right now but how long ago was this?

Why haven't there been any anniversary news segments or articles?

Is it true the school was demolished after that?

Where are the memorials?

I'm willing to admit of I'm wrong but I haven't heard a single thing about this since it happened until this ad
Bout 5 years

Because you don’t live in Connecticut

Demolished immediately and rebuilt.

There’s nothing that stands out as far as memorial. People don’t talk about it like that. I’m sure when this is gets to the right person it will cause a stir.

Back