Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Samurai Shodown

The Lonious Monk

Celestial Souljah
Any fans of this series? It was one of my favorites back in the day. They got a new one coming in June and it looks real good.

I just got into SS and have IV and V special

That being said idk if I get this. For games like this I like to do the more traditional 2D but I might get it. This can't be $60 though

That second vid is dope. Genjuro and Jubei were two characters I played with and was damned near unstoppable with them.

But with Nicotine Caffeine, Wan Fu, and Kyoshiro nobody was seeing me ever. I stayed on the game until I got tired with any of those three.

The game is looking real good.

It's what you'd expect from SamSho. It's not combo heavy. Instead you got to play smart and set up the big shot

Doesn't seem to have a release date here in Holland yet but looks like a first day cop for me. Great to see SNK is still alive and kicking.

How many fighting game series are they going to revive? Why didn't they revive fatal fury instead? I'm surprised they didn't revive art of fighting. They're all street fighter clones anyway.

How many fighting game series are they going to revive? Why didn't they revive fatal fury instead? I'm surprised they didn't revive art of fighting. They're all street fighter clones anyway.

You can call Fatal Fury and Art of Fighting SF clones, but you'd be hard pressed to say that about SamSho given the fact that it's a weapon based fighter.

You can call Fatal Fury and Art of Fighting SF clones, but you'd be hard pressed to say that about SamSho given the fact that it's a weapon based fighter.

Even still
, all of these game has the same character types there's the main hero who's usually dark haired and his best t bro or friendly rival who has the same power set and abilities and is July a blonde , the army dude , the chick, the weirdo with the cannonball attack (blanka,kano,genan shironai) etc.

Even still
, all of these game has the same character types there's the main hero who's usually dark haired and his best t bro or friendly rival who has the same power set and abilities and is July a blonde , the army dude , the chick, the weirdo with the cannonball attack (blanka,kano,genan shironai) etc.

lol Those are some super general descriptions. You literally used the presence of a female character as part of your proof.

Fatal Fury Mark of the wolves is one of the best 2D fighters ever made imo, only second to 3rd Strike when it dropped. Game flow was smooth af...

The KOF that's out on ps4 now ain't a bad game aswell. Might actually be better than SF5 if u can get past the graphics and lazy character modelling lol.

It's a damn shame Capcom n SNK are out of the 2D sprite game...the 3D they use in their 2D games now is hideous, SF5 n this game look like shit.

Garou is incredible

Me and @genocide_cutter used to play that joint for hours back on the IC from like 10PM to 1 in the morning like every weekend.

I wish they remade Garou Mark of the Wolves

Iuno bout the new KOF I didn't like it at all and the look of the game was terrible. I loooooved XIII tho and I won it at a tournament years ago. They should have kept the animation and just made the cast smaller.

Don't forget about kof 98 and 2002

Back