[03:42] 17. Beware
[00:10] 18. Can’t Knock the Hustle Remix
[04:01] 19. In My Lifetime Remix
[02:58] 20. Blunts and Armadale
[00:40] 21. A Word from the President
[04:25] 22. Excuse Me Miss Remix
[02:53] 23. Stop
[03:57] 24. I Miss You Remix

At the time of its birth it was sold with those wack ass reeboks(lol) , so if you had this back then it was def rare. I was fortunate to find this some years ago..enjoy pplz!!!

Does anybody have the Library of a Legend series? (I think that's what it was called)

It was right after or maybe during the time The Black album was being released and Jay was retiring. Somebody made a compilation of every soundtrack song Jay Z ever made, every feature, cameo, freestyle, R&B collaboration, unreleased mixtape joints, etc. It was 9 discs and contained everything by Jay Z that wasn't on his albums. So at the time, if you had the Library of a Legend series and all of his albums you would have had every song that he ever recorded.

Then he recorded Go Crazy with Young Jeezy, Dear Summer and Diamonds from Sierra Leonne so the Library of a Legend series was obsolete. But up until a certain point, the Library of a Legend series had everything. Literally.

Does anybody have the Library of a Legend series? (I think that's what it was called)

It was right after or maybe during the time The Black album was being released and Jay was retiring. Somebody made a compilation of every soundtrack song Jay Z ever made, every feature, cameo, freestyle, R&B collaboration, unreleased mixtape joints, etc. It was 9 discs and contained everything by Jay Z that wasn't on his albums. So at the time, if you had the Library of a Legend series and all of his albums you would have had every song that he ever recorded.

Then he recorded Go Crazy with Young Jeezy, Dear Summer and Diamonds from Sierra Leonne so the Library of a Legend series was obsolete. But up until a certain point, the Library of a Legend series had everything. Literally.
Never heard of that. I know Max B got a BOMB Library but never heard of a Jz one. Shouldn't be too hard to locate...I hope if it's still viral and needed.

I do got it off the old ic years ago

Also there was a Nas collection

Back