Welcome To aBlackWeb

Russia Declares War on Ukraine

I'm not sure if anyone else watches the war footage from Ukraine, if you don't you probably shouldn't, but the this past week has been kind of insane. Things are deteriorating for Ukraine around Bahkmut, but the Russian offensive near Vuhledar looks like a disaster. Conventional war in the 21st century is some truly scary stuff. Lots of young men dying face down in the mud far from home.

I'm not sure if anyone else watches the war footage from Ukraine, if you don't you probably shouldn't, but the this past week has been kind of insane. Things are deteriorating for Ukraine around Bahkmut, but the Russian offensive near Vuhledar looks like a disaster. Conventional war in the 21st century is some truly scary stuff. Lots of young men dying face down in the mud far from home.
Seen a video of some Russians castrating a Ukrainian solider. I always heard about atrocities in war, but the thought of castrating another man on the battlefield never even occurred to me.

Last edited:
Seen a video of some Russians castrating a Ukrainian solider. I always heard about atrocities in war, but the thought of castrating another man on the battlefield never even occurred to me.

It was a Wagner PMC guy that did that. A buddy of mine told me about it, and I refuse to watch it. Wagner PMC are the ones carrying out human wave attacks with convicts conscripted out of prison. Absolute disregard for human life. Also the same group that smashed one of their own soldiers head in with a sledge hammer.

As much as ive critized Musk, i dont see anything to criticize him on for this one. Hes providing starlink for them, just not where it can be used for offense.

I understand why a private company doesnt want something they own to be used for an offensive on the other country.

Musk imo is still pro Putin, but this stance I actually understand

As much as ive critized Musk, i dont see anything to criticize him on for this one. Hes providing starlink for them, just not where it can be used for offense.

I understand why a private company doesnt want something they own to be used for an offensive on the other country.

Musk imo is still pro Putin, but this stance I actually understand
I think I really disagree with Musk here. Ukraine is defending itself. If AFU is using starlink within its borders, so how can they be using it offensively?

What would stop a country like Russia from claiming all the Baltic states surrounding it if all they have to do is threaten “WW3”?

Letting Russia have its way is only going to push more and more countries to get nuclear arms.

It don’t think some people are being dishonest when they say they are worried about a nuclear threat, but Elon is clearly a Putin cum guzzler.

I brought this up before. This is a different set of republicans than back in the days. Reagan and his crew hated the USSR/Russia with a passion. Now, they feel like Putin and Russia are not bad at all. What has changed???

Back