Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Run The Jewels 4

Interesting tho. Cuz these niggas make all their money off shows n merch. And w this covid shit, they cant do shows for a while.

Surprised they didn't sit on this until covid passed.

Good 4 the fans tho.

This album needs to come with a free fire extinguisher

giphy.gif

This project is soooo important and will get amplified even more for all the unfortunate shit that's being projected in 2020

And just like that Run The Jewels drop four consistently brilliant albums back to back like it's nothing... So when are we going to start considering them the GOATs of hip hop?
This.

Also it's so bizarre to me that these guys have both been around for YEARS. They've also both released well respected albums, dunno if youd call them classics, but el p's fantastic damage was huge in the underground circles. Killer Mike was always respected too, but when these two got together their careers skyrocketed.

The most unlikely of duos as well. Back in 2005 you couldnt tell me the dude associated with outkast and the owner of def jux and producer of cannibal ox and aesop rock would make music together. I'd laugh at that. Somehow that shit happened and its magic though.

I always thought itd be fire if el p restarted def jux and had killer mike co own and run it with him. I dont think el p really liked running a label though, he was always about making music. Basically produced everyone's albums under that label. Even released the first murs and 9th wonder album on def jux.

4 albums in they should be in the discussion as one of the great groups of hip hop

Definitely the GOAT hiphop supergroup. I know some Firm stan gonna try to dispute this but nigga please lol. Most rap supergroups you're lucky if you get more than one song let alone a whole album let alone 4 stone cold classics

Also it's so bizarre to me that these guys have both been around for YEARS. They've also both released well respected albums, dunno if youd call them classics, but el p's fantastic damage was huge in the underground circles. Killer Mike was always respected too, but when these two got together their careers skyrocketed.

The most unlikely of duos as well. Back in 2005 you couldnt tell me the dude associated with outkast and the owner of def jux and producer of cannibal ox and aesop rock would make music together. I'd laugh at that. Somehow that shit happened and its magic though.

Word lol!! Its like Styles P forming a group with Sage Francis and taking over the world, how the fuck is this possible lmao

Even released the first murs and 9th wonder album on def jux.

That was my favorite album in 04 (other than the Beanie Sigel mixtape). More than Madvillian, more than Kanye.

Back