Welcome To aBlackWeb

Rugrats as adults. They made a Susie Carmichael a single mother

Threads like this remind of how old I truly am lol…I’m on tha outside looking in like “these niggaz really talking about this shit?! Knowing back stories and favorite characters and shit?!” Lmaoooo

I’ve never seen an episode of this shit

I’ll get upset when they make Panthro a trans-Thundercat or Snake Eyes turns into a GI Jane

:Will: lol

The rugrats movie soundtrack was my shit. I was 9 when this movie came out. I would listen to this on my portable walkman cd player so much. Alot of people collaborated on it..... Mya, blackstreet, Busta, Lenny Kravits, Rakim

I remember seeing that in the theater. Same age. Those monkeys scared tf out of me, lol.

Ugh, time flies.

Threads like this remind of how old I truly am lol…I’m on tha outside looking in like “these niggaz really talking about this shit?! Knowing back stories and favorite characters and shit?!” Lmaoooo

I’ve never seen an episode of this shit

I’ll get upset when they make Panthro a trans-Thundercat or Snake Eyes turns into a GI Jane

:Will: lol
This hurt my soul. I used to watch Thundercats

I'm still young damnit!

Now I'm sad. 😥

You know the 70s were closer to the 90s than we are, now? 😭

We the best generation. We have a peice of the simpler times but are seeing the transformation of our society.

Like my dad he really hates technology 🤣 like he wants to go back to beepers and payphones.

So while I remember and appreciate the old days, I don't hate where we are and can learn the new ways

We in our prime season....only up from here. I look at it like I got 15 years till I am half a century old (50) so I still got alot of life ahead....you know God willing lol.

Think about all that has happened in your life and assume you make it to like 80...you only halfway through life.

Your dad probably hates technology because he knows you posts videos of yourself in lingerie online.

What man wants his overweight, unattractive, daughter dancing in lingerie for strangers? That’s why I offered to take the lifetime ban for you to get a one week ban. I was trying to help you . No sane woman is doing that. You need a break from the internet.
You gotta chill man

We the best generation. We have a peice of the simpler times but are seeing the transformation of our society.

Like my dad he really hates technology 🤣 like he wants to go back to beepers and payphones.

So while I remember and appreciate the old days, I don't hate where we are and can learn the new ways

We in our prime season....only up from here. I look at it like I got 15 years till I am half a century old (50) so I still got alot of life ahead....you know God willing lol.

Think about all that has happened in your life and assume you make it to like 80...you only halfway through life.
I appreciate you, Royal, but if you only knew what you just did to me, lmao.

15 years and I'm 50 (technically 49). 😭 Wtf...that doesn't even sound right.

man-phone.gif

Damn that was wildly out of pocket..someone put that guy on a time out for the rest of February

Back