Welcome To aBlackWeb

Royce Responds To Lord Jamar Callin Him Em's Guard Dog; Says Jamar Is P*ssy

Nothin i said is to take away from anything 50 did at all. Im not sayin he'd have no career without them.

But hes still eating good off an album mostly produced by dre including his biggest single to date.

So whether he would have taken off with or without we can only speak on what did happen.

....and with that said its all the more reason for 50 to defend Em, especially when 50 is all about the smoke
He got signed after he put out Wanksta. Which shows he could make hits. So what if he got beats from Dre and em, he would’ve been fine either way...

U left out all the production credits that go to Em and Dre on 50's albums

And the ja rule beef Em was very very active in

These werent mfs that just sat behind a desk in suit & tie all day fell asleep waiting for a big pay day
Beats? If Dre and em beats and production is the deal maker then why hasn’t that worked for other artists?

The Ja Rule beef? That’s like talking about the time Cube jumped into the east/west beef. He did that to piggyback off that issue for shine for himself.

Yup they definitely sat back and got paid. 50 could’ve rapped over anything and it would’ve sold 50 was that hot in 02/03.

Can someone explain to me please

Is it only a prob to defend your homie if hes white n ur black???

If i recall correctly em n royce been day one homies

Em on a level where most celebs dont bite the petty bait

N royce is moreso defending himself than Em

So it seems
so they was cool while em was making racist rap music?

just asking

Beats? If Dre and em beats and production is the deal maker then why hasn’t that worked for other artists?

The Ja Rule beef? That’s like talking about the time Cube jumped into the east/west beef. He did that to piggyback off that issue for shine for himself.

Yup they definitely sat back and got paid. 50 could’ve rapped over anything and it would’ve sold 50 was that hot in 02/03.
Ur downplaying the hell out of the effect of all these guys coming together. Timing is a huge thing too. Em was still in his prime, Em still had 8 mile movie coming out, etc.

If u deny the impact of everything put together on Em/Dre side not really much else to talk about

That Dre and Em co-signed was a very VERY good look for 50. Something he has admitted to numerous times over the years.

But IMO 50's work ethic and hunger for more equally put him in the position of power he is in now.

Cuz Dre and Em co-signed a lot of artists over the years....but where are they now??
Obie Trice just dropped last week lol

Obie Trice just dropped last week lol

Bruh....
thumb_are-you-kidding-me-meme-face-icon-facebook-hidden-54136833.png

I like Royce, but anybody saying they don't care what someone else thinks and then dedicates a whole video to addressing what someone else thinks is on some chump shit. Either you care or you don't, pick one.

Back