Welcome To aBlackWeb

Royce Responds To Lord Jamar Callin Him Em's Guard Dog; Says Jamar Is P*ssy

Whole topic reeks imo

Vlad is the epitome of white privilege and Jamar is to Vlad what Royce is to Eminem

Can't be mad at how friends stick up for each other but it couldn't be me.

Didn't watch either video Either, the subject itself is just ass cheeks

Can someone explain to me please

Is it only a prob to defend your homie if hes white n ur black???

If i recall correctly em n royce been day one homies

Em on a level where most celebs dont bite the petty bait

N royce is moreso defending himself than Em

So it seems

Can someone explain to me please

Is it only a prob to defend your homie if hes white n ur black???

If i recall correctly em n royce been day one homies

Em on a level where most celebs dont bite the petty bait

N royce is moreso defending himself than Em

So it seems
It’s a problem if your homie is never defending you, yet you’re always defending him. At the end of the day he’s a grown man..

It’s a problem if your homie is never defending you, yet you’re always defending him. At the end of the day he’s a grown man..
If we're being objective. even if u think royce is a better rapper (personally i wont argue against it) Em is a MUCH higher profile caliber celeb/rapper

The 'higher up' u are the less u respond to petty ass interviews

Name one rapper who is multiple generation above A-list that takes selfie vids explaining himself

Does it mean he dont respect his friends? Naw

Dont think royce would do that to himself

If we're being objective. even if u think royce is a better rapper (personally i wont argue against it) Em is a MUCH higher profile caliber celeb/rapper

The 'higher up' u are the less u respond to petty ass interviews

Name one rapper who is multiple generation above A-list that takes selfie vids explaining himself

Does it mean he dont respect his friends? Naw

Dont think royce would do that to himself
Well Royce gotta reciprocate that same energy. Since em is too high profile to respond.

Look im the last to care about celeb status

But some ppl bring themselves to a level that transcends even the highest level of celebrity whether u give af about em or not

Em is one of those ppl.

Thats a mistake on jays part

They were partners tho. Im assuming he responded one time to dame then?

Jamar has no relation to Em.
Way more. Usually subliminals. em don’t want to respond, cool but why does Bizarre Royce and them feel like they need to speak up for him every time when he’s not speaking up for them?

Way more. Usually subliminals. em don’t want to respond, cool but why does Bizarre Royce and them feel like they need to speak up for him every time when he’s not speaking up for them?
Bc they are defending themselves

Bizarre would not be known outside detroit without Em

I assume almost to the same degree would be true for royce pre 2000. Tho he can stand his own.

Bizarre is an ABSOLUTE nobody without Em

Bc they are defending themselves

Bizarre would not be known outside detroit without Em

I assume almost to the same degree would be true for royce pre 2000. Tho he can stand his own.

Bizarre is an ABSOLUTE nobody without Em
No. Someone say something about em, Royce comes out defending em, Bizarre sometimes 50. How are they defending themselves? They’re talking about em.

Back