Welcome To aBlackWeb

Royce Responds To Lord Jamar Callin Him Em's Guard Dog; Says Jamar Is P*ssy

He's never done that. He's always dealt w/ folks thru his music.

When JD said something bout Dre. He responded on wax

When Suge took shots at Dre. He responded on wax, Dre had it edited out and told him to stay outta of it tho.

Hell when he & D12 was going thru it w/ Royce and they were all on them beef DVD's. He responded on wax.

Can't bitch about rappers having internet/Twitter beef, then dog somebody for not responding via the Internet/Twitter.

It's easy to diss little Jermaine

And he never dissed Royce. He was about to on that green lantern mixtape but held back.

And Suge would've folded em

It's easy to diss little Jermaine

And he never dissed Royce. He was about to on that green lantern mixtape but held back.

And Suge would've folded em

Ok

what does any of that gotta do w/ how he responds to folks who diss his friends
bronidk.png

I guess Royce Da 5’9 just suddenly forget about his contribution to Vlad Couch!!!

Conway even agrees with Jamar in that niggas in the hood don’t bump em. Don’t understand why he bringing Griselda into his “Protect my MASSA” rant.

i knew it was real when Royce referred to Em as Marshall in a buncha interviews

Once or twice, sure but like 20 times? Imagine going on interviews for 3 years straight and being ok with only talking about eminem
I've maybe seen one video where he is talking about marshall.
Not saying they aren't 20 like u say but u could say that same 20 about another artist jamar spoke on. Bruh lives on the couch talking to vlad bout bullshit.

Don't take it too personally.

He said a lot of truth but I just hate when the person being attacked goes on a tirade of thats why do we act like this as a peoples.

Like bruh save that for more important stuff. Lord Jamar talking shit bout you and friends on trash ass vlad tv doesnt deserve a societal breakdown of where people are or arent.

Maaaaaan ive seen this on social media since forever.

Lord Jamar bitch made I been saying this for years.

Royce as much as I like him as a rapper his response was stupid. Shouldn’t even of been a response.

Back