Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Royce Da 5'9" - Book of Ryan

I mean, the song is dope compared to whats available by a lot of mainstream artists these days, but its wack compared to music these two have previously released together.

In fairness to @Lou Cypher @CeLLar-DooR @VIBE @L3NU @Goldie @Like_Water @Preach2Teach @5th Letter

U guys keep it real in what kinda music u like from Eminem and not pander to what the females like from Eminem just to get some pussy or go with what's hot and the females bumping from Eminem. And i'm not saying this as a back handed compliment no word of a lie i think it's so corny and cringe when dudes do that. So i'm not gonna hesitate to give u props for not being corny by doing that

We get it. You did the same shit in the last Royce album thread. Go take your spam to an Eminem thread.

We get it. You did the same shit in the last Royce album thread. Go take your spam to an Eminem thread.

Fair enough. I'm not gonna even bother downloading this Royce album or listening to it. but the
5K-10K which will be the overall numbers he does like usual that buy it, support the project i'm sure they will enjoy the album and so they should

I can't fault a person for liking underground, technically lyrical, back pack, hard core rap like Royce music if that's what they like. From an integrity perspective Royce is not insecure that females or Gangsters or hipsters or clubbers or the mainstream don't rock with his music. But as long as his core fan base that like his style of rap are happy with his product he happy. I can give him props for that integrity

Woke & My parallel shouldn't have made the album. Should've opened the album with "who are u" as the intro.

Put her on ignore.

She is completely gone. It even wipes her threads off the Record Store homepage.
Best decision ive ever made. I forgot I had her on ignore and though Goldie had banned her or something, but nah I don't even see her name pop up anywhere. I was confused why cain was @ing her for a minute until I remembered haha.

It's cool so far, i stopped it halfway through. Not as dope as i was expecting it to be.

Good not great. Looks like Em was paying attention to all the criticism lol. Royce himself was solid throughout. We’ll see if it’s still worth a listen towards the end of the year.

I liked the album logic and em verses were dope, i expected this to be a harder lp tho. But that part about royce dad and brother on Thanksgiving had me rolling

Back