Welcome To aBlackWeb

Rolex or Rental Property?

I mean if she aint know by then, I question what kind rental property she got him.
maybe she want him to get to work...doing something. Anything. giving the nigga a project.

one of them underhanded.....stop living off me and fix this house up ya bum

This Jay-Z line comes to mind after watching this

I coulda bought a place in DUMBO before it was DUMBO
For like 2 million
That same building today is worth 25 million
Guess how I'm feelin'? Dumbo

Leave it to Twitter to get the full scoop

Allegedly, the house she was gifting him was a shithole in need of a lot of work

I still have a few questions but as of this post,I no longer care what happens

Allegedly, the house she was gifting him was a shithole in need of a lot of work

What Rolex did he get?

And what’s the name of the city the house was in?

Don't matter......It's the same as buying s kid a bond. In time it will pay off.

I mean, maybe he just doesn’t wanna be a landlord

:js4:

I mean, maybe he just doesn’t wanna be a landlord

:js4:
I think we all need to admit we are missing a lot of context

And we all jumped at the thread title

After reading more about it, they could've gone somewhere with that money and had a blast

But again this is coming from someone who doesn't particularly care for watches in the first place and I'm not trying to fix a money pit either

I assumed the house was good to go and all he had to go was manage it. That changes my outlook slightly

If it's a pos property then why even present it as an option

If he wanted the watch in the first place, because I assume she asked him what he wanted for his b-day, then why present two options at all?

Stop trying to make me care about this lol

I think we all need to admit we are missing a lot of context

And we all jumped at the thread title

After reading more about it, they could've gone somewhere with that money and had a blast

But again this is coming from someone who doesn't particularly care for watches in the first place and I'm not trying to fix a money pit either

I assumed the house was good to go and all he had to go was manage it. That changes my outlook slightly

If it's a pos property then why even present it as an option

If he wanted the watch in the first place, because I assume she asked him what he wanted for his b-day, then why present two options at all?

Stop trying to make me care about this lol
I asked questions too hoe.

And you don't have to like watched but can appreciate someone thinking you deserve the best.
You don't have to want to be a landlord to accept someone making an effort to help you solidify your future.

Y'all need to stop dealing with hoodrats who's only surprise is s choice of if she gets on top or lays on her stomach.

Turrible

I asked questions too hoe.

And you don't have to like watched but can appreciate someone thinking you deserve the best.
You don't have to want to be a landlord to accept someone making an effort to help you solidify your future.

Y'all need to stop dealing with hoodrats who's only surprise is s choice of if she gets on top or lays on her stomach.

Turrible
Don't get me no shit I don't give a fuck about in the first place

Fuck it, take me somewhere I've never been. I'll cherish that a lot more than a damn watch. Idgaf who made it or how much it cost

Don't get me no shit I don't give a fuck about in the first place

Fuck it, take me somewhere I've never been. I'll cherish that a lot more than a damn watch. Idgaf who made it or how much it cost
You hateful.
Devil spawn.
Just evil eyes as dude

Back