Welcome To aBlackWeb

Rodman vs Draymond

Who u got?

• Rodman

• Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ea7mt4smSQ2eozcV1gDp_Dennis_Rodman_Taunts_White_Man_From_City_With_No_Team.0.gif

Its a lot closer than yall making it to be.

Draymond does way more to impact a game than Rodman had too. Dray isnt good offensively but is better than Rodman, and Dray is one of the better playmakers in the league and you can argue that hes the best at running the fast break.

Rodman is a better defender and better rebounder.

If the game was being played in the early nineties, I'll take Rodman. If the game is being played in 2019, I'll take Draymond.

Draymond canā€™t guard real bigs like Rodman did and he canā€™t guard guards

Matter of fact, who Green be locking up?
Klay and Iggy guard the best players on the opposing teams

This is a hard one to choose from because Green is better offensively and pretty damn good on defense. I still think Rodman was so damn good all around defensively that I would give him the nod. This is far from one player being way better than the other in my opinion though.

I do have a question though. I was in the barbershop and one of the customers tried to say PJ Tucker was better than Draymond Green. I think PJ is a really solid player but Draymond is a better all around player. What do you folks think?

This is a hard one to choose from because Green is better offensively and pretty damn good on defense. I still think Rodman was so damn good all around defensively that I would give him the nod. This is far from one player being way better than the other in my opinion though.

I do have a question though. I was in the barbershop and one of the customers tried to say PJ Tucker was better than Draymond Green. I think PJ is a really good player but Draymond is a better all around player. What do you folks think?

Who is Green locking up though?

Who is Green locking up though?

In today's NBA not too many good to great players getting locked up due to all the fouls being called in favor of the ball handler. Lol.

Draymond is a great team defender and does most of his damage on help defense he is also very astute with instructing teammates on where to be while defending opponents plays. You can tell that he knows a lot of teams offensive sets by how he plays them and the stuff he yells to teammates. He is quick enough to guard the pick and roll, plus strong enough in TODAY'S NBA to guard most bigs. Draymond also has a really good motor and does a solid job boxing out and tracking rebounds.

As far as locking down players he does a good job on most power forwards and lesser skilled centers when the refs let him play physical.

Back