Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Rod Wave - Pray 4 Love

trash.jpg

This that young nigga music but @MoeW I'm not sure if you a bot or something bro but I want to give you your flowers man. Please don't ever stop posting and keep posting all kinds of music and drops because although some shit you post alot of folks the fuck with it it's crucial this site be diverse as possible from a music and sound standpoint. You are pretty crucial to this site bro and we appreciate what you do.

This that young nigga music but @MoeW I'm not sure if you a bot or something bro but I want to give you your flowers man. Please don't ever stop posting and keep posting all kinds of music and drops because although some shit you post alot of folks the fuck with it it's crucial this site be diverse as possible from a music and sound standpoint. You are pretty crucial to this site bro and we appreciate what you do.
Lol just wish dude would give his thoughts on the stuff he posts. He's kinda like Stringer in that regard except Stringer usually focuses on the worst aspects of the culture

Back