Welcome To aBlackWeb

it would be dope if they just finally did death in the family and under the red hood....

have the second robin get killed by joker in the one movie....that shit would fuck everybody up if done right....

then end the trilogy with a movie like under the red hood where he comes back

it would be dope if they just finally did death in the family and under the red hood....

have the second robin get killed by joker in the one movie....that shit would fuck everybody up if done right....

then end the trilogy with a movie like under the red hood where he comes back

Live action? I doubt anyone would even care since they haven't established a Robin for the audience to even give a damn about

i'm actually excited about this one now.......

i'm sold.......much more than birds of prey, joker, and the rest of the upcoming dc shit.....

At first I was thrown off but I'm almost certain he will be the best Batman behind Keaton or possibly blow past him.

:lol9:....it's just gonna be his shitty performance from them Twilight movies in a Batman suit.
U definitely trolling.

This shit gonna be better than the Nolan shit....

With this storyline over 3 movies??

This shit gonna be amazing.

Nolan shit had some good stories, but it wasn't a 3 part arc....

Long Halloween is one of them stories people read to get acquainted with Batman..... They already heading in the best possible direction

U definitely trolling.

Long Halloween is one of them stories people read to get acquainted with Batman..... They already heading in the best possible direction

Both of you are being ridiculous. One side saying its gonna be absolute trash and the other saying its gonna be the best shit ever. Knock it the fuck off lol

It's a 3 part series based around a classic Batman story fans are familiar with.

That's the best possible news to be dropped at this stage to build anticipation.

I think as a Batman fan, this is worthy of excitement

Both of you are being ridiculous. One side saying its gonna be absolute trash and the other saying its gonna be the best shit ever. Knock it the fuck off lol

I didn't say the entire movie would trash, I just didn't like the Pattinson casting.

Like c'mon slim when have you every seen a movie he was starring and was like "yo, I gotta check that shit out, Robert Pattinson is starring in it." :foh5:

excitement.....fair...

this shit tho??

relax lol
I have gone on record mad times and said I didn't like Bale's Batman.

I've said several times that series was goat because of character performances.... Story wise they were kinda weak.

The dark Knight is great, but mostly because of the supporting cast.

This series already is putting it's best foot forward by adapting a goat Batman story, and a promise to fans that Batman will be returning to his detective roots.... Which is Batman at his best,

Which has always been my one gripe with Nolan's series. Bale was a bland Bruce Wayne, and a dry Batman who seemed kinda dumb forreal. He never felt like a great detective. Dude was just a dense ass dude...I don't like Bale's Batman.

Afleck played a goat Batman... But the movies around him weren't as good....

I feel like this new Batman is addressing both.... I'm getting the feeling that Patison wants to be a great Batman. And I get the feeling they want a genuine feeling Batman story. Which is the reason for my excitement.

It's not baseless

I didn't say the entire movie would trash, I just didn't like the Pattinson casting.

Like c'mon slim when have you every seen a movie he was starring and was like "yo, I gotta check that shit out, Robert Pattinson is starring in it." :foh5:

Niggas wasn't checkin for Heath Ledger before The Dark Knight like that either and we see how that turned out.

I'm just saying everybody chill.. dont shit on it OR overly praise it before the shit is even out.. lol

U definitely trolling.

I'm trolling?......................
tenor.gif

Plus I can't take any of your proclamations serious anymore after that Shazam debacle

Niggas wasn't checkin for Heath Ledger before The Dark Knight like that either and we see how that turned out.

I'm just saying everybody chill.. dont shit on it OR overly praise it before the shit is even out.. lol

Heath had a decent resume up to that point as well.

Plus alot of the hate came from folks who thought Jack's Joker was the end all be all. It wasn't.

Back