Welcome To aBlackWeb

They are also saying Pattinson's batman is going to be a trilogy of films and Its not connected to batfleck in anyway, meaning hes not playing Ben Affleck's batman from the dceu as "younger batman"

Its seeming like they are rebooting the character completely. Possibly like they're doing with suicide squad, although I think the previous squad film has some effect on the new one, unless they're just going to use the same exact characters and have them redo their origin haha.

They are also saying Pattinson's batman is going to be a trilogy of films and Its not connected to batfleck in anyway, meaning hes not playing Ben Affleck's batman from the dceu as "younger batman"

Its seeming like they are rebooting the character completely. Possibly like they're doing with suicide squad, although I think the previous squad film has some effect on the new one, unless they're just going to use the same exact characters and have them redo their origin haha.

I just hope the movie is good.

I would have to see what he does with the character

I don't really have an opinion,but dude seems cool in the interviews or articles about him I have ran across

He used to shit all over twilight during it's run

Affleck was a cool Batman but never got a solo and the other follow ups were god awful

One thing about this skinny cac
Hoes love him
I've unfortunately seen it in person
He does have some appeal for wb in that regard

I'll take that bullshit with Martha over so much wrong shit in that movie...

All the villains were wack.
Clooney was ridiculous
Batgirl was just wrong ..

Like fuck that whole movie....I can never watch it again.

BVS was far from perfect, but it was way better than B&R

All I'll say is watch Batman & Robin high and that shit becomes the fucking greatest movie ever

that's' why i hated christian bales bruce wayne...

that's not bruce wayne.....
christian bale was horrible as batman/bruce wayne...
those movies were carried by the supporting cast, and action sequences..
christian bale was out shined dramatically by every other actor and actress, they had all the memorable scenes, the had all the great lines, they made the movies great. the script was great, but the biggest downer in the nolan series is bale

in batman begins, he was so much of a spoiled entitled brat it was cringeworthy...bruce changed the day his parents died, and began his training while he was still a teenager.....the kid from gotham played a better and more realistic young bruce. the most annoying shit was the pool scene, that was not bruce at all. i loved the way he was portrayed in TAS, and Bale was a mockery of that. Keaton murdered that roll, because Even as Wayne, he was eccentric, intelligent, and charming.... not a entitled buffooning rich kid who got drunk and burned his mansion down....i hated that shit

the dark knight he was a complete idiot...bruce wayne/batman would never lok to stop being batman in that way. like the whole love angle with rachel.. and for him to getting played like that, to be in love with rachel while she's in love with Dent....that shit was just corny. Batman would have locked them all out and pretend to not have any emotions toward the matter before he became all hopeful romantic about them being together. shit just didn't make sense. alfred, gordon and lucious did all the real detective and batman work....... bale just played with the toys and beat people up..
and joke clearly stole every scene he was in......he was the weakest character in the whole movie

and TDKR, that shit with him retiring at the end......holy fuck i hated that ending. like that shit...was the most insulting slap in the face.....
batman, once again like he did with joker, underestimating his enemy like he did.....in the comics, bane released all the prisoners from jail, and when batman was weakened form like 72 hours of being awake fighting all the arkham escapes....that's when bane challenged him and broke his back....dude was completely exhausted....

but t have batman running after him all cocksure, and to get humbled in asswhooping, and to come back with no refresher training? that shit dumb as fuck... after te bane asswhooing, bruce sought out more masters to train with(lady shiva), and picked up more skills, skills that would make him even more vicious than before to take back gotham...she healed his back and trained him in a highly forbidden martial art or something like that...it wa a whole significant arc, of how he was healing and training while gotham was falling apart...

this nigga just chilled in acave, for 2 weeks, talked to a fake ghost, and his back magically healed, and he trekked across the world with no help (bcuz remember he's broke) and was now able to fight on par with bane after getting washed the first time.....mind you he now has a broken back with no healing time....again the comics he had supernatural healing applied to his back, he studied with the top martial artists in the world before returning....

i just hated bales portrayal of batman and bruce...

love the movies, but hate the guy in the suit......

if they taking it back to the detective days, when Bruce was actually shard both in and outside the costume......then i'm here for it....

affleck was dope as fuck too

that's' why i hated christian bales bruce wayne...

that's not bruce wayne.....
christian bale was horrible as batman/bruce wayne...
those movies were carried by the supporting cast, and action sequences..
christian bale was out shined dramatically by every other actor and actress, they had all the memorable scenes, the had all the great lines, they made the movies great. the script was great, but the biggest downer in the nolan series is bale

in batman begins, he was so much of a spoiled entitled brat it was cringeworthy...bruce changed the day his parents died, and began his training while he was still a teenager.....the kid from gotham played a better and more realistic young bruce. the most annoying shit was the pool scene, that was not bruce at all. i loved the way he was portrayed in TAS, and Bale was a mockery of that. Keaton murdered that roll, because Even as Wayne, he was eccentric, intelligent, and charming.... not a entitled buffooning rich kid who got drunk and burned his mansion down....i hated that shit

the dark knight he was a complete idiot...bruce wayne/batman would never lok to stop being batman in that way. like the whole love angle with rachel.. and for him to getting played like that, to be in love with rachel while she's in love with Dent....that shit was just corny. Batman would have locked them all out and pretend to not have any emotions toward the matter before he became all hopeful romantic about them being together. shit just didn't make sense. alfred, gordon and lucious did all the real detective and batman work....... bale just played with the toys and beat people up..
and joke clearly stole every scene he was in......he was the weakest character in the whole movie

and TDKR, that shit with him retiring at the end......holy fuck i hated that ending. like that shit...was the most insulting slap in the face.....
batman, once again like he did with joker, underestimating his enemy like he did.....in the comics, bane released all the prisoners from jail, and when batman was weakened form like 72 hours of being awake fighting all the arkham escapes....that's when bane challenged him and broke his back....dude was completely exhausted....

but t have batman running after him all cocksure, and to get humbled in asswhooping, and to come back with no refresher training? that shit dumb as fuck... after te bane asswhooing, bruce sought out more masters to train with(lady shiva), and picked up more skills, skills that would make him even more vicious than before to take back gotham...she healed his back and trained him in a highly forbidden martial art or something like that...it wa a whole significant arc, of how he was healing and training while gotham was falling apart...

this nigga just chilled in acave, for 2 weeks, talked to a fake ghost, and his back magically healed, and he trekked across the world with no help (bcuz remember he's broke) and was now able to fight on par with bane after getting washed the first time.....mind you he now has a broken back with no healing time....again the comics he had supernatural healing applied to his back, he studied with the top martial artists in the world before returning....

i just hated bales portrayal of batman and bruce...

love the movies, but hate the guy in the suit......

if they taking it back to the detective days, when Bruce was actually shard both in and outside the costume......then i'm here for it....

affleck was dope as fuck too

Everything you listed was due to the way it was WRITTEN and not Christian Bale's acting like you stated early in your rant. Lol

Gonna be another...

RecentHeftyBillygoat-max-1mb.gif

..for DC

Back