Welcome To aBlackWeb

I will withhold judgment until I see who is actually cast for Batman and the rest of the characters. Not to mention the actual synopsis of the movie overall.

Alot of folks initially thought Heath Ledger as Joker was bad casting but he killed the role.

The Martha scene was borderline unbearable...

I got what they were trying to do.... Trying to humanize do Superman for Batman, but it was.....I dunno..... Even I thought it was crazy..

Poor execution..... But it did lead to the goat rescue scene

When he was doing filming for Twilight I read he doesn't like working out and that he prefers to get drunk instead. Here's an article:

https://www.sheknows.com/entertainm...hits-the-gym-after-saying-hed-never-work-out/

I think if he's doing a younger Batman it'll be ok but if he's doing a Justice League Batman he's gonna be hated regardless. Yo Heath Ledger caught the same flack for Joker I remember and Heath bodied it. I don't like it but maybe this kid can pull off Batman.
Man that shit was 10yrs ago lol

keeping it a buck, BVS was better than black panther

tenor.gif

keeping it a buck, BVS was better than black panther
I ain't gonna go that far

ROFL...bvs had some dope action, but it didn't have constant feel n of despair that BP had. Even knowing that t'challa would come back, killmonger throwing him off the cliff was amazingly done

Ben Affleck IS the best Batman right after Michael Keaton in live adaptations... Probably even tied. He just had shitty films to star in... I was so impressed with him in BvS...

I agree... Warner should have at least gotten a solo film off him..

I personally think the way his career went off hill (regarding this role too) was a contributing factor to him hitting the bottle again and doing rehab

Ben Affleck IS the best Batman right after Michael Keaton in live adaptations... Probably even tied. He just had shitty films to star in... I was so impressed with him in BvS...

I personally think the way his career went off hill (regarding this role too) was a contributing factor to him hitting the bottle again and doing rehab

Definitely. Dudes comeback was strong af. Disappeared then came back directing and writing his own films and they were all awesome. He signed some sort of exclusivity deal with WB for them to release his films then after bvs he did live by night and it was his first failure as a director and shortly after that we hear about his marital problems and him doing rehab.

The whole reason he signed on to do batman was because of snyder then once snyder got fired (press story was he quit because of family and I'm sure that was a factor, but it was quite apparent him and WB didnt agree on things after bvs) Affleck began to distance himself from the role and was very quiet. I would love to read Affleck's screenplay for his batman though, just the tiny tidbits we got from the story sounded so badass.

Since they want go with a more detective type of movie maybe the villains should be Julian Day (Calendar Man) and Jervis Tetch (Mad Hatter). Catwoman and Penguin have been done before so I just feel it would cooler to introduce more people to new characters

I still think Thomas Elliott (Hush) would be the best detective/ mystery villain that hasn't been used before though

Since they want go with a more detective type of movie maybe the villains should be Julian Day (Calendar Man) and Jervis Tetch (Mad Hatter). Catwoman and Penguin have been done before so I just feel it would cooler to introduce more people to new characters

I still think Thomas Elliott (Hush) would be the best detective/ mystery villain that hasn't been used before though
Rumor is James Gunn is using calendar man in his suicide squad.

Rumored lineup is Elba in untitled role (most likely bronze tiger), harley Quinn, boomerang, king shark, calendar man, and another I cant recall the name of.

Was also rumors Gunn wants to use deathstroke in his film.

Which is why I mentioned how I felt cheated. I was lookin forward to a Ben Affleck Batman solo film. That shyt would've been trill af.

Back