Welcome To aBlackWeb

Thank God I've already been blessed with the dark knight trilogy and have given up on dceu, the xmen are finally where they belong and I can just laugh about this bullshit.

Someone check on du tho...

IDGAF about live action Batman anymore. After the Arkham games and animated movies no live action can depict Batman better. I have seen every Batman movie in theaters. Yes even Batman Forever, Batman and Robin and Batman vs Superman. I am officially done.

Last edited:
Nigga said all he gotta do is gain 50 pounds of muscle

Lmaoooooo

Yo y'all don't notice DC takes a L every two weeks for the last 2 years

I recall Affleck having a huge outcry when he was casted too.

Just wait till a trailer drops. He can gain weight fast. Production dont start till later this year. Even then this is year one batman, he isnt going to be in peak conditioning in this movie. He got pretty fucked up in the story making mistakes.

Just give me flashpoint...do exactly what they did the the animated film but make it live action.

fuck all this other shit

I recall Affleck having a huge outcry when he was casted too.

Just wait till a trailer drops. He can gain weight fast. Production dont start till later this year. Even then this is year one batman, he isnt going to be in peak conditioning in this movie. He got pretty fucked up in the story making mistakes.
I always like Affleck and Batman, he fits age and body wise

giphy.gif

I mean batman is some dark brooding emo rich nigga who lost his parents. This dude played a vampire i think it could work. Besides the villians have been better than batman during the dark knight era

He played a sparkly lovelorn vampire. Any body in here who saw any of the twilight movies don't forget to slap yourselves on the way out.

I always like Affleck and Batman, he fits age and body wise
Same, but when he was announced the whole internet flipped shit because he played daredevil and the film was trash. Like he was the sole reason that movie sucked. I didnt expect Affleck of all people to be casted but when it was announced I was all for it.

Same shit kind of is happening for Pattinson. Nobody wants him because hes too skinny or appeared in twilight. Dude has a solid resume and has gone on to appear in a few critically acclaimed indie films. They weren't big like twilight was but twilight was used to get his name out there. Now hes taking jobs that he actually wants and has been doing pretty good from what I've seen. With Reeves directing, this shit has potential but people against it just have no clue about dudes work cuz they weren't major releases besides twilight. And then the weight issue. This dude has at least 4-6 months to bulk up. With the trainers the studio will provide dude could transform quick af.

Levi from shazam although wasnt super big, got much much bigger before shazam started filming and he was announced like 4 months before filming started. I guess no one is ever happy regardless of who gets casted. People praise bale's batman and Bruce Wayne but I think its trash compared to Affleck's. The dark knight trilogy were ultimately better films than what Affleck appeared in though.

I still don't have a problem with batfleck other than them making him a bitch to superman in jla.
I kinda understand it because he lr2etty much persecuted an innocent man in b vs s, but that was definitely out of character

Back