Welcome To aBlackWeb

Robberies/Purges

Robbery/Purge System

• Total voters
I used to love robbing niggas. I was the queen of that shit. Shit ain’t fun no more. The money ain’t even being spent when they robbing people. Shit just sitting there.

That’s why I opted out.

I know we have more ppl than this but by and large it seems the majority ok with no robberies

Good responses btw also. Expected to hear more from the pro robbery group

Don’t care for the robbery shit, only a couple of posters who get giddy over taking internet cash.

Can’t you just make a purge/robbery thread in which posters who wanna participate list their names in said thread, and then they can continue their little robberies there?

@Goldie I'd like to rob @Englishdude please.

giphy.gif

I saved up cash to pay my way into the VIP then got robbed. Ain't give a fuck about the money ever since.

Then, as is typical before a purge, money was being given out left and right so I paid my way to VIP.

Then I found nothing was really popping in there so I stopped going and lost access.

I say all that to say, what is there to buy? The auctions were fun until the 1%'ers on the site took over (not mad at that though as it's my fault I ain't been making money).

So no to robbing, but more importantly, I just don't see the value in the money.

The robbery shyt ran its course.

Yeah I know it's fake money, but you can't buy shyt outta the ABW store if you keep gettin robbed. And it does take a while to build that money back up again.

Du made a good point, participation been on point. Folks are coming outta the shadows to be active. Why muck up a good thing?

I saved up cash to pay my way into the VIP then got robbed. Ain't give a fuck about the money ever since.

Then, as is typical before a purge, money was being given out left and right so I paid my way to VIP.

Then I found nothing was really popping in there so I stopped going and lost access.

I say all that to say, what is there to buy? The auctions were fun until the 1%'ers on the site took over (not mad at that though as it's my fault I ain't been making money).

So no to robbing, but more importantly, I just don't see the value in the money.
It’s poppin now!

Reactions: Lea
Back