Welcome To aBlackWeb

Robberies/Purges

Robbery/Purge System

• Total voters
@Mr Litty you already know what we want so we're not needed in this thread so I'm out. Let that nigga continue to cry about something he says he don't care about
It less about what y'all want or Du want and more about what the site as a whole wants

And then finding an agreeable middle ground

Never like the robbery system it's not fun. Winning and betting currency is fun.

I've bet a few member a hand full of times I think more people should participate in that fashion instead of mainly poster to bank transactions

we have gamers here Solo gamers group gamers I'm sure people could use abw money as bounties and rewards in those games for example GTA is a great game for gang Wars... And sports game or shooters can have wagers placed or awards..

Yall franchise niggas can have monthly tourneys..

Where you start at the playoffs an contour that in which ever way makes sense

This can be monitored by screens shots and or video and certain rules where applicable

Last edited:
Nah.

I was a good idea in principle at first tho. I think it shifted when posters who arent involved got hit...thats when it took a nose dive

However if whats stated is true about participation and numbers being up

The best thing to do is not bring it back OR make it very hard to accomplish so we dont have these mass robberies of half the board

The percentage of success needs to be mad low and smaller increments...

At the end of the day tho...If the majority of the board says fuck robberies then thise few posters who do still want them are just SOL

Eh, I dont really care either way. I'd be interested in more ways to make and spend the dough moreso than robbin folks.

Robbing can be fun, but like last time showed.. it gets to a point where there's more people opting out than actually doing the purge itself

why does this thread feel like the old heads taking the block back on some original gangstas shit

OriginalGangstas1-1000x600-1000x520.jpg

I've never participated beyond getting robbed, but it was fun to watch for a time and then it morphed into something else that seemed way too serious and not fun to participate in or watch.

Back