Welcome To aBlackWeb

Robberies/Purges

Robbery/Purge System

• Total voters

Chicity

And the stuff that I write is even tougher than dy
Site Administrator
So we haven't had a purge or mass robbery in a good min and we looking into gauging interest in starting back up.

All commentary is good commentary. Any ideas on improvement is welcomed

At some point I'll add a poll and we'll go from there

Fuck robberies.

Participation is at an all time high.

Everyone is playing games, changing Avis, making threads that do numbers...

All centralized around MAKING MONEY...

The store is getting hella usage. People are actually breaking out the visa for abw bucks to spend the store...

That's a win all around. For the site and the members who can actually place a dollar amount on the fun they having here.

The recent activity has even brought back several members. Who ain't afraid to show their faces.

Ultimately this really comes down to the few miserable dirty niggaz who have more fun taking people money which has proven time and time again to discourage the recent participation i just spoke on.

They feel like fuck the Avi contests, and have had the stage prove that the only thing they bring to the site is to antagonist the mods. And they don't b need robberies for that shit...

Robberies is just giving those few what they want ..... And I for one say fuck them niggaz

yup....robbery system turns this shit into kindergarten

just need more games to bet/spend on....idk if there can be any more customizing done then whats available

after the last purge, I really havent paid much attention to the money at all until the recent bids thread

Fuck robberies.

Participation is at an all time high.

Everyone is playing games, changing Avis, making threads that do numbers...

All centralized around MAKING MONEY...

The store is getting hella usage. People are actually breaking out the visa for abw bucks to spend the store...

That's a win all around. For the site and the members who can actually place a dollar amount on the fun they having here.

The recent activity has even brought back several members. Who ain't afraid to show their faces.

Ultimately this really comes down to the few miserable dirty niggaz who have more fun taking people money which has proven time and time again to discourage the recent participation i just spoke on.

They feel like fuck the Avi contests, and have had the stage prove that the only thing they bring to the site is to antagonist the mods. And they don't b need robberies for that shit...

Robberies is just giving those few they want ..... And I for one say them niggaz

Too much crying and goal post movements.

View attachment 120531

Don't @ me.

@Mr Litty you already know what we want so we're not needed in this thread so I'm out. Let that nigga continue to cry about something he says he don't care about

Said the same exact shit to you in the message and you went silent, you wait until you have a chance to get backup, you a crybaby and a bitch ass nigga. Your opinion don't matter so stop giving it
I don't need back up nigga....I am the back up.

I left that conversation cuz after I spoke wasnt shit else to be said.

Chi felt the need to bring the conversation to the board, and I'm stating the same argument here that I said in there.

Back