Welcome To aBlackWeb

RIP Pop Smoke (LONG LIVE POP)

*sigh*

I don't know what it is with this younger generation... but here we go.

Also, I noticed this Mike Dee dude has two accounts (dunno which one is fake or real).

if this was gang related......

imma be pissed.

so tekashi can tell peopl....

nevermind

this shit is wack

all of it

I hear u but murder been around forever. It will always be around.
an at some point....we get tired of it.

its been around but happens around mine and to each other more.

its like sometimes dudes look for shit that will put them in the line of murder or have to kill.
like this gang shit.....these young black dudes getting murdered...this music shit...its all been around but shit is happening too much.
the old heads did this....we almost encourage this.

we are so much more than woo choo 5-9 brim oak street east coast grape street.

grown ass men reppin a set an living with they mom...mad dudes in jail....women raising boys alone to be preyed on....

yall aint tired?
im cancelling the cable cuz i dont want to see this no more.

an at some point....we get tired of it.

its been around but happens around mine and to each other more.

its like sometimes dudes look for shit that will put them in the line of murder or have to kill.
like this gang shit.....these young black dudes getting murdered...this music shit...its all been around but shit is happening too much.
the old heads did this....we almost encourage this.

we are so much more than woo choo 5-9 brim oak street east coast grape street.

grown ass men reppin a set an living with they mom...mad dudes in jail....women raising boys alone to be preyed on....

yall aint tired?
im cancelling the cable cuz i dont want to see this no more.

I dont really know how to respond to that. First i honestly believe that we are seeing more and more black involved in raising their kids. Im also proof that having both parents in the home (both were very active in my life and great parents) doesnt mean the child wont bang. I did. Broke their heart but i did it anyway.

Im not an advocate of gangs and street life but for years it was my life so i dont speak against it. I feel you though. I hate seeing you people die. Live and let live

Back