Welcome To aBlackWeb

RIP Mac Miller

I don't know why people keep doing drugs. Who don't know it can kill you in 2018? I'll be damned if I am making alot of money and OD. Shit is stupid.

The more money, the more drugs, the more days you live taking those drugs, the more you up the dosage and start mixing more and more... the untouchable mentality

The more money, the more drugs, the more days you live taking those drugs, the more you up the dosage and start mixing more and more... the untouchable mentality
Money has nothing to do with using drugs. I have people in my family who were broke and over dosed. My cousin's children's father just over dosed earlier this year. An over dose can happen no matter how much money you got. Regardless using drugs is a dumb ass thing to do. My father was an addict and so was my uncle, but they started back in the 70s before people knew the health risks. They both got clean later down the line. I be damned if I will get high. What's the point? I'd have a sex addition if anything.

I think he was referring to average joes as well

Tho i do believe mental instability and depression is the reason for a lot of ppl
You got it. I can relate to depression as I have been dealing with depression since I was a kid and having a parent that is addicted to something causes depression in children. I knew when I learned my father was an addict that I would never do drugs because I know how it impacted me though I was not the user. I don't even take anti depressants anymore no matter how I feel. Its a testament of will and a lot of people are just being weak. Ain't nothing worse than having your parent steal from you and the house because they are an addict.

Everyone has a vice. Same person who judges someone for doin drugs may be killin themselves with McRibs.

Addiction
McRibs have no addictive properties. That's like comparing drowning to cancer. They have nothing in common.

Fucked up thing is i dont think it was. Dude had been openly taking codeine for the longest time. Was only a matter of time before he upgraded. That prescription bottle definitely wasnt for the booze or coke. Seen many interviews where dude seemed dipped af and slurred speech.

He always kind of talked funny though since he first came out so i could be wrong. I think he knew he had fentanyl though.

Never heard of anybody taking Fentanyl on purpose, but what do I know...

You would think superstars would have a professional DR on hand to get clean pills/drugs... Not saying they wouldnt OD (michael jackson for example) but atleast they would OD on clean gear...

So earlier today hot new Hip hop dropped their top 50 songs of 2018 and they voted Macs Self Care as the #3 song

thats my shit but idk about #3 for the year

i was bumpin that album yesterday

that "whats the use" is just fonky.....be out here swerving w/ the stank face

I was kinda shocked to see him in at #3 but happy at the same time but then I scrolled a lil further and seen they had Drakes Gods Plan coming in second to Gunna & Baby who came in at #1 with that Sold Out Dates song which I aint ever heard till I clicked on it earlier smh

Fentanyl has been around for some years now, but its definitely been getting more popular as of late.

Its an opioid pain killer. Shit is no joke and way stronger than any other opiate on the market like Oxycotin, Oxycodone, Hydromorphone, Dilaudid, etc. I think it was primarily created to help cancer patients get through chemo, but they said the same shit about Oxycotin.

Because it is available through prescription, a lot of drug dealers have been using it to cut heroin, but they dont do a very good job all the time and overdo it, thus causing overdoses. Fentanyl is so powerful that typical doses are .25 or .50 of a milligram.

This could be considered a lethal dose a fentanyl to people who have no tolerance:

1280px-Fentanyl._2_mg._A_lethal_dose_in_most_people.jpg

What's crazier is that you don't even have to inhale or ingest that amount for it to be lethal. Just that little bit touching any bit of skin on your body could kill you. I don't understand how anyone considers messing around with that shit recreationally.

Back