Welcome To aBlackWeb

RIP Mac Miller

Mac Miller died of an accidental drug overdose on Sept. 7, 2018, and now TMZ reports that the late rapper's alleged drug dealer has been charged in connection with his death. Authorities have alleged that 28-year-old dealer, Cameron James Pettit, supplied Miller with deadly counterfeit oxycodone pills that contained fentanyl, which is estimated to be somewhere around 100 times stronger than morphine.

Mac Miller died of an accidental drug overdose on Sept. 7, 2018, and now TMZ reports that the late rapper's alleged drug dealer has been charged in connection with his death. Authorities have alleged that 28-year-old dealer, Cameron James Pettit, supplied Miller with deadly counterfeit oxycodone pills that contained fentanyl, which is estimated to be somewhere around 100 times stronger than morphine.

Is that the high dude who was all on cam?

just saw that shit myself

fuck him and everybody else doing that type of shit....fuckin up the game for an extra dollar or two

you KNOW Mac woulda payed top dollar for the real shit

i've never respected the new hustler's reasoning for cutting....I get it but I was also a user

and those people just want their shit

this is is why dispensaries are so popular.....most people have never really liked fucking with shady dealers, it was just the only option

boy if you could just get the shit at walgreens.....

"im bout profit or not, as long as you loaded then fuck it"

always loved that line from B. Gizzle.....he was a user as well so he understood this

idk if theres a worse kick in the nuts then getting bunk dope

shit makes zero sense but I've had this convo with too many janky ass people

fuck you over to make an extra $100 today but could have had a loyal custo for years

especially a rapper???? fuckin idiot

I remember when Bun B came here years ago.....couple niggas got word from promoters and was scrambling trying to get to him to sell him some weed, talkin bout they gone upcharge him

dumbass you supposed to break Bun off for free and ask for a shout out or sumn....nigga gone send all kinda people your way when they pass thru

they robbed Master P here too smh

fuck you over to make an extra $100 today but could have had a loyal custo for years

I remember when Bun B came here years ago.....couple niggas got word from promoters and was scrambling trying to get to him to sell him some weed, talkin bout they gone upcharge him

dumbass you supposed to break Bun off for free and ask for a shout out or sumn....nigga gone send all kinda people your way when they pass thru

Shit that make you hate niggas lmao

Niggas be thinking mad short term like rats and roaches. But that's kinda a common mentality with that shit, why most just spin in circles.

Shit most of the time these dealers don’t know the package they got was laced with fentanyl.
I got a friend in jail right now cause a cops son oD on some coke laced with the shit. Nigga told me I don’t do drugs how the fuck I’m suppose to know it was laced.

This nigga should know his product though as a dealer right? Lol. Most I know on that type of shit are at least familiar enough with the usage to ID quality etc.

This nigga should know his product though as a dealer right? Lol. Most I know on that type of shit are at least familiar enough with the usage to ID quality etc.
man there's no training program for drug dealers. they don't have to go to school like a pharmacist, it's totally understandable that folks can be slangin things they don't know a damn thing about, I'm not saying it's right or that I can agree with it but I can understand it

man there's no training program for drug dealers. they don't have to go to school like a pharmacist, it's totally understandable that folks can be slangin things they don't know a damn thing about, I'm not saying it's right or that I can agree with it but I can understand it

Doesn't make sense to be jumping into some shit like that blind for plenty reasons. But the majority may be moving reckless like that. They do say common sense isn't common lol.

No you should not give that shit to rich rappers for free when you hustling on the streets

Fuck them niggas.

Back