Reactions: TonyDubbz

TonyDubbz

Legion of Trill
Hitta of the Year
Jan 20, 2017
Legion of Trill
ABW Bucks
$30,378,384
I was kinda shocked to see him in at #3 but happy at the same time but then I scrolled a lil further and seen they had Drakes Gods Plan coming in second to Gunna & Baby who came in at #1 with that Sold Out Dates song which I aint ever heard till I clicked on it earlier smh

unSCENE

Dec 22, 2017
ABW Bucks
$107,503
Fentanyl has been around for some years now, but its definitely been getting more popular as of late.

Its an opioid pain killer. Shit is no joke and way stronger than any other opiate on the market like Oxycotin, Oxycodone, Hydromorphone, Dilaudid, etc. I think it was primarily created to help cancer patients get through chemo, but they said the same shit about Oxycotin.

Because it is available through prescription, a lot of drug dealers have been using it to cut heroin, but they dont do a very good job all the time and overdo it, thus causing overdoses. Fentanyl is so powerful that typical doses are .25 or .50 of a milligram.

This could be considered a lethal dose a fentanyl to people who have no tolerance:

What's crazier is that you don't even have to inhale or ingest that amount for it to be lethal. Just that little bit touching any bit of skin on your body could kill you. I don't understand how anyone considers messing around with that shit recreationally.

Reactions: Lou Cypher

VIBE

Elevated Faith [+]
Christwalker
Danny Tanner
Dec 20, 2017
ABW Bucks
$1,202,791
Mac Miller died of an accidental drug overdose on Sept. 7, 2018, and now TMZ reports that the late rapper's alleged drug dealer has been charged in connection with his death. Authorities have alleged that 28-year-old dealer, Cameron James Pettit, supplied Miller with deadly counterfeit oxycodone pills that contained fentanyl, which is estimated to be somewhere around 100 times stronger than morphine.

Loch121

Dec 24, 2017
ABW Bucks
$4,432,796
Mac Miller died of an accidental drug overdose on Sept. 7, 2018, and now TMZ reports that the late rapper's alleged drug dealer has been charged in connection with his death. Authorities have alleged that 28-year-old dealer, Cameron James Pettit, supplied Miller with deadly counterfeit oxycodone pills that contained fentanyl, which is estimated to be somewhere around 100 times stronger than morphine.
Is that the high dude who was all on cam?

Reactions: Ville'sFinest

1/2

Dont drank out my drank, foo
Billy Jack
2018 Rookie of the Year, 2018 Most Ghetto Male
Dec 21, 2017
The Sticks
ABW Bucks
$23,572,891
Postbit Highlight
just saw that shit myself

fuck him and everybody else doing that type of shit....fuckin up the game for an extra dollar or two

you KNOW Mac woulda payed top dollar for the real shit

i've never respected the new hustler's reasoning for cutting....I get it but I was also a user

and those people just want their shit

this is is why dispensaries are so popular.....most people have never really liked fucking with shady dealers, it was just the only option

boy if you could just get the shit at walgreens.....

1/2

Billy Jack
Dec 21, 2017
The Sticks
ABW Bucks
$23,572,891
Postbit Highlight
"im bout profit or not, as long as you loaded then fuck it"

always loved that line from B. Gizzle.....he was a user as well so he understood this

idk if theres a worse kick in the nuts then getting bunk dope

Reactions: TonyDubbz

1/2

Billy Jack
Dec 21, 2017
The Sticks
ABW Bucks
$23,572,891
Postbit Highlight
shit makes zero sense but I've had this convo with too many janky ass people

fuck you over to make an extra $100 today but could have had a loyal custo for years

especially a rapper???? fuckin idiot

I remember when Bun B came here years ago.....couple niggas got word from promoters and was scrambling trying to get to him to sell him some weed, talkin bout they gone upcharge him

dumbass you supposed to break Bun off for free and ask for a shout out or sumn....nigga gone send all kinda people your way when they pass thru

they robbed Master P here too smh

shutupGabi

Head Auntie of Dragonstone
Jan 19, 2017
ABW Bucks
$90,589,220
shit makes zero sense but I've had this convo with too many janky ass people

fuck you over to make an extra $100 today but could have had a loyal custo for years

especially a rapper???? fuckin idiot

I remember when Bun B came here years ago.....couple niggas got word from promoters and was scrambling trying to get to him to sell him some weed, talkin bout they gone upcharge him

dumbass you supposed to break Bun off for free and ask for a shout out or sumn....nigga gone send all kinda people your way when they pass thru

they robbed Master P here too smh
Shit that make you hate niggas lmao