Welcome To aBlackWeb

RIP Mac Miller

Been listening to Mac heavy since his passing. He talked about overdosing a lot.. Was listening to faces yesterday man that nigga Mac was higher than giraffe pussy on that tape but it worked. His discography is dope he started off making "happy music" then it started getting dark then we get his last 2 albums where he seemed at peace but "swimming" almost feels like the conclusion to his career. The last song on the album "so it goes" is like his last farewell he's obviously high as fuck he even raps "fuck a heaven, I'm still getting high" I don't think he committed suicide but he was fully aware that the drugs would kill him one day.

Been listening to Mac heavy since his passing. He talked about overdosing a lot.. Was listening to faces yesterday man that nigga Mac was higher than giraffe pussy on that tape but it worked. His discography is dope he started off making "happy music" then it started getting dark then we get his last 2 albums where he seemed at peace but "swimming" almost feels like the conclusion to his career. The last song on the album "so it goes" is like his last farewell he's obviously high as fuck he even raps "fuck a heaven, I'm still getting high" I don't think he committed suicide but he was fully aware that the drugs would kill him one day.
My exact thoughts.

“To everyone who sell me drugs / Don’t mix it with that bulls**t, I’m hoping not to join the 27 Club” A lyirc he spit on the Brand Name track. damn

Dauuuuuuuuum

tenor.gif

RIP

Talented artist

There's gonna be more rappers end up like Mac if they dont chill

Have we lost the most black entertainers in 2018 than past 5 years ?

XXX, Wopo, Mac, Craig Mack, Fredro, Avicii, Lovebug Starski, Dennis Edwards, Aretha

Who next

this guy had such a damn good ear for music... I don’t care for his frat rap years much.. anything after that is dope af tho..

Come back to Earth is probably the most powerful song of this year so far. What a fucking intro. Shit is so real for someone going through depressions. I been in that exact place before. Shit is sad man

Come back to Earth is probably the most powerful song of this year so far. What a fucking intro. Shit is so real for someone going through depressions. I been in that exact place before. Shit is sad man

Was my favorite song off the tape when it first dropped. Even more so know, that's a record that's gonna live with me forever.

I have a special connection to 2009-2011 since I personally feel in my lifetime it was my favorite year of hip hop and it made fall in love with music. It gave me a passion and purpose to create, and this underground movement was insane.
Mac Miller
Jay electronica
Black hippy
Wale
Wiz and Currensy
Big Krit
Kendrick was finding his lane
XV (my favorite rapper) was buzzing heavy
Packing Div
Kid Cudi
J Cole
Donnis
BOB
Dom Kennedy
Childish Gambino
Odd Future

Other alternative music
MGMT
The Weeknd.
Frank Ocean
Ratatat
Empire of the Sun
Dirty Projectors
The Black Keys
Animal Collective
Solange
Little Dragon
Santigold
Arcade Fire
Artic Monkeys
XXYYXX
SBTRKT

Etc. Music was everything to me and folks were insanely hungry, inspired, and it was a dope ass time to try to discover something new.

I have a special connection to 2009-2011 since I personally feel in my lifetime it was my favorite year of hip hop and it made fall in love with music. It gave me a passion and purpose to create, and this underground movement was insane.
Mac Miller
Jay electronica
Black hippy
Wale
Wiz and Currensy
Big Krit
Kendrick was finding his lane
XV (my favorite rapper) was buzzing heavy
Packing Div
Kid Cudi
J Cole
Donnis
BOB
Dom Kennedy
Childish Gambino
Odd Future

Other alternative music
MGMT
The Weeknd.
Frank Ocean
Ratatat
Empire of the Sun
Dirty Projectors
The Black Keys
Animal Collective
Solange
Little Dragon
Santigold
Arcade Fire
Artic Monkeys
XXYYXX
SBTRKT

Etc. Music was everything to me and folks were insanely hungry, inspired, and it was a dope ass time to try to discover something new.

Tf happened to XV?

Back