Welcome To aBlackWeb

RIP FBG DUCK

but I’m saying that’s not real nigga shit. I’m kill myself over a lying bitch? And I’m not saying you gotta be a real nigga to kill somebody but damn. Ain’t like it’s a 10 year old

Nigga you talking about a kid who lost 10 plus important people in his life and that's not including both his cousins he grew up with got killed. Then your bitch you love have a baby by another nigga easily get pushed over the edge you speaking on shit you never experience this nigga seen more death than a army vet.

All the niggas names that got arrested is who niggas been saying killed him since the shit happened, I ainf surprised CPD not letting you kill somebody in a place where the city make most there money at, if he killed him in the hood they wouldn't even got the FBI involved in shit.

but I’m saying that’s not real nigga shit. I’m kill myself over a lying bitch? And I’m not saying you gotta be a real nigga to kill somebody but damn. Ain’t like it’s a 10 year old
The same volatile emotions that can make a man a killer can be just as intense when facing romantic heartbreak or family issues.

Nigga you talking about a kid who lost 10 plus important people in his life and that's not including both his cousins he grew up with got killed. Then your bitch you love have a baby by another nigga easily get pushed over the edge you speaking on shit you never experience this nigga seen more death than a army vet.

Ok nigga damn he got ptsd cuz him and his niggas shoot people. Understanding his situation don’t mean I’m sympathize

The feds didn't have much work to do since all those niggas self incriminating themselves every time they drop a body

Back