Welcome To aBlackWeb

RIP FBG DUCK

Nah i aint no thug but u comin in here on some bullshit . Jus keep ur opinions to urself it aint wanted in here

If you wanna have a convo about my opinion then do that, I don’t got to be a “fuck nigga” because I don’t feel sorry or surprised that this nigga basically out there asking niggas to murder him

I’m all around interested in the betterment of Chicago. Excuse me if I don’t feel sorry for Duck but worried about the culture

Literally has never spoke on Chicago now he here cause he interested in the betterment of it. Lmao.

I forget where I'm at at times.

If you wanna have a convo about my opinion then do that, I don’t got to be a “fuck nigga” because I don’t feel sorry or surprised that this nigga basically out there asking niggas to murder him

i dont give a fuck bout ur opinion thats what u not getting stupid . im tellin u get the fk out of the thread and keep ur opinion to urself

You not a fuck nigga because you don't feel bad for Duck, B.

You not a fuck nigga because you don't feel bad for Duck, B.

You a fuck nigga because you waltzed into a thread about his death, in which no one asked you to feel bad for him...then felt the need to broadcast that you don't feel sorry for him because of what he rapped about. Unprompted. Proactively. Just to do it. Cuz..I dunno.

THAT is why you a fuck nigga.

Nah you a fuck nigga for expressing that opinion as if anyone told you you needed to care. Like it's a burden. You could have kept it moving very easily.

I’m supposed to feel bad for niggas whose only claim to fame is that they’re a killa, then when they get killed I’m supposed to be sad?

Most these niggas can’t rap. The sub genre of rap they make is dependent upon how much murder you and your gang involved in. The fans love hearing you talk that shit and soon as you die it’s on to “whoEver gone avenge thems” mixtape!

That's some fuckshit to say. Who asked you to feel bad?

You a fuck nigga because you waltzed into a thread about his death, in which no one asked you to feel bad for him...then felt the need to broadcast that you don't feel sorry for him because of what he rapped about. Unprompted. Proactively. Just to do it. Cuz..I dunno.

THAT is why you a fuck nigga.

I “waltz” in here because I felt like it. Y’all could have ignored my shit. I spoke on it because I have a hard time understanding why people expect more.

The shit ain’t about the music it’s about why you actually made it in music, and that’s being the sole reason why he’s dead

End of the day y’all right though.

This y’all thread, obviously my vibe all wrong at this time. It’s another conversation to have before a nigga die.

I’ll bow out.

I “waltz” in here because I felt like it. Y’all could have ignored my shit. I spoke on it because I have a hard time understanding why people expect more.

The shit ain’t about the music it’s about why you actually made it in music, and that’s being the sole reason why he’s dead

I did ignore your shit. Lol. I let that sucka shit just fly right on by. Until it got to the point that it's taken over the thread. It ain't even that deep, B. You don't have to keep going just to prove a point.

At a certain point, we gotta discuss where Chicago ranks, right now and historically, on the 'rap cities' list.

they rather be a gangsta then work on their careers . its sad man i hope things can get better for them . duck is around my age he had so much to live now hes just another stat on black on black crime

The saddest part about the Chi shit is the best rappers are who are dying

Anybody dying is bad,but a few of the guys who died were some of the most talented

but also a lot of them not really rappers they just street niggas with a platform because of the hype and got a plug because of the light being shined on the chi

LA Capone could really rap and a few.

Detroit ruined it's scene with this shit 15 yrs ago.

The saddest part about the Chi shit is the best rappers are who are dying

Anybody dying is bad,but a few of the guys who died were some of the most talented

but also a lot of them not really rappers they just street niggas with a platform because of the hype and got a plug because of the light being shined on the chi

LA Capone could really rap and a few.

Detroit ruined it's scene with this shit 15 yrs ago.

facts man . i fucked wit lacapone, youngpappy,nuski (lildurkcousin) i used to talk to him on twitter and i told to stay focus on this music thing and that he has the talent.

Back