Welcome To aBlackWeb

RIP FBG DUCK

so he deserved it?

no unless he killed somebody himself or paid to get someone killed. But I’m not gonna feel sorry individually for a dude that dissed multiple dead people. It’s a fucked up situation in the culture for any of this to be acceptable in the first place tho. Which we will agree on

no unless he killed somebody himself or paid to get someone killed. But I’m not gonna feel sorry individually for a dude that dissed multiple dead people. It’s a fucked up situation in the culture for any of this to be acceptable in the first place tho. Which we will agree on
Yea we agree on that but don't be yelling me what we gonna agree on. Ain't no tapping gloves before we fight.

He tired to stop dissin opp dead homies but they kept talkin about his brother n cousin over n over . Thats when he dropped dead bitchies

I’m supposed to feel bad for niggas whose only claim to fame is that they’re a killa, then when they get killed I’m supposed to be sad?

Most these niggas can’t rap. The sub genre of rap they make is dependent upon how much murder you and your gang involved in. The fans love hearing you talk that shit and soon as you die it’s on to “whoEver gone avenge thems” mixtape!

I’m supposed to feel bad for niggas whose only claim to fame is that they’re a killa, then when they get killed I’m supposed to be sad?

Most these niggas can’t rap. The sub genre of rap they make is dependent upon how much murder you and your gang involved in. The fans love hearing you talk that shit and soon as you die it’s on to “whoEver gone avenge thems” mixtape!
You should feel bad that they are losing their lives because they are list and or confused.

We need empathy.

People losing they kids. We adults need to rethink how we looking at this.

We need to go after them niggas who not guiding or misguiding.

It's a lot that goes into this.

Back