Welcome To aBlackWeb

RIP FBG DUCK

I've seen niggas heads get blown off. Only thing that affected me was my pay being lower cause shit just got shut down.

If I can detach like that imagine someone down the street with no idea what's going on.

Unpopular opinion

How come people who commit suicide are called selfish, but people who gangbang or put them self in prisons aren't?

Knowing they got kids to feed and leaving their family starving and kids fatherless?

And I'm not talking about them fake ass "I'm in the streets to feed my family" dudes

i watch duck hustle hard to finally get the respect he deserved and now it was taken away from him. he really seemed focus on taking care of his family . idk why he let his guard down like that.

Shit man be affected by it

Dog shit is HARD out here right now for everybody. For most people, numbing themselves to the bullshit is their coping mechanism. And that's niggas nationwide. Let alone niggas in YOUR city, where niggas are dying every hour on the hour. I can't blame them. You honestly have to make it a point to keep you humanity alive during times like this. If not...you end up walking around doing your grocery shopping and shit like normal when a nigga just got his head blown off next door.

And dude had money to move and was well off, but wanted to still be involved in that and diss the dead opps.

People can miss me with that proximity shit. When are we legit gonna have a discussion about young black men killing each other?
If all you listen to is music that glorifies death, drugs, and fornication......what else do you expect?

It's a broken record.........

But yet when the only solution is given, its mocked and ridiculed.

Not much time left! The end is nigh. Amen.

If all you listen to is music that glorifies death, drugs, and fornication......what else do you expect?

It's a broken record.........

But yet when the only solution is given, its mocked and ridiculed.

Not much time left! The end is nigh. Amen.

u one annoying motherfucka . u been saying the end is near for how years now let we still here .

Back