Welcome To aBlackWeb

RIP FBG DUCK

CPD Black on Black murder only 20% ever get caught, 5% chance from the 20% actually end up being convicted, a few will actually not be the trigger men, and then they all do half of a 40 year sentence. You put me in poverty with those odds, where I have no hope or role models, the streets offer me money woman fame and drugs. if a nigga kill my blood family I;m taking those chances on revenge. Thats why you got some of these dudes who legitimately killed 2, 3, 4 people no convictions before they eventually get killed themselves.

he died stupid just like these guys are. nipsey should of kept moving
at some point we need to talk about this and be real about it........im tired of seeing and reading shit like this and i dont even know who this guy was.....but the fact that i see that young black men can be so much more , some could have been the next person to change the world. we will never know now.
i hate that people and mentality keeps some trapped and feeling guilty for trying to leave and being better.

all yall stay safe.

shit is crazy.

CPD Black on Black murder only 20% ever get caught, 5% chance from the 20% actually end up being convicted, a few will actually not be the trigger men, and then they all do half of a 40 year sentence. You put me in poverty with those odds, where I have no hope or role models, the streets offer me money woman fame and drugs. if a nigga kill my blood family I;m taking those chances on revenge. Thats why you got some of these dudes who legitimately killed 2, 3, 4 people no convictions before they eventually get killed themselves.
and this is why i think me and the old heads need to make a way for the youngins.
waiting on people who hate us to save us is crazy.

but if the oldhead dont have hope....you cant expect the youngins to have hope. and what about the next generation after them?

at some point.....

just at some point...

we gotta show them better.
we all failing these dudes.

at some point we need to talk about this and be real about it........im tired of seeing and reading shit like this and i dont even know who this guy was.....but the fact that i see that young black men can be so much more , some could have been the next person to change the world. we will never know now.
i hate that people and mentality keeps some trapped and feeling guilty for trying to leave and being better.

all yall stay safe.

shit is crazy.
And dude had money to move and was well off, but wanted to still be involved in that and diss the dead opps.

People can miss me with that proximity shit. When are we legit gonna have a discussion about young black men killing each other?

You old heads lend the youths in the wrong direction . You guys are at fault because not only had the ability make a change in these youth lives you didnt but encourage them go out and shoot and kill . Thats no one respects the older heads no more cuz yall be on bullshit

Last edited:
And dude had money to move and was well off, but wanted to still be involved in that and diss the dead opps.

People can miss me with that proximity shit. When are we legit gonna have a discussion about young black men killing each other?

Yall keepin talkin about this movim out shit . Pop got killed in cali . It dont matter where u at niggas will take ya life cuz its a crab in barrel mentality

You old heads leaddd the youths in the wrong direction . You guys are at fault because not only had the ability make a change in these youth lives you didnt but encourage them go out and shoot and kill . Thats no one respects the older heads no more cuz yall be on bullshit
i actually made a thread back on the IC about this very thing.....i see how my generation helped in this.
the drug shit f'ed up our communities and turned them into hoods.

but real shit......i am trying to do my part in many ways....but still get attacked for my views and actually caring. add to that that oldheads dont want to build the community.....cuz "they dont own anything" is helping all those who want up to kill each other and allowing gentrification.

i have my ideas on how to fix this....but we need to be real about what it is and who it is thats the real problems.

I might be wrong but thats how im feelin rignt now
i respect how you feel and you have a valid point......stand on how you feel when you angry because it speaks truth.

kids cant play outside, women dont feel protected, and other shit.

needs to be talked about it.

alot of people dont understand it until its THEIR child. but then its too late.

shit needs to be fixed.

we cant throw away these kids and youngins.
we are no one to throw people away being black.

they need better guidance. they need hope. why should they care if no one else seem like they care about them?

i know its programs out there trying to help..i wont take credit from them......but we need more help.

ill chill now.

all these black people dying and im reading about this one and possibly more coming? i cant imagine people living there and how they feel.

we gotta do our part.

like i said i have ideas...but im open to listen .....

Yall keepin talkin about this movim out shit . Pop got killed in cali . It dont matter where u at niggas will take ya life cuz its a crab in barrel mentality
another thing that needs to be talked about.

we have so many people hating on black men actually doing something.
they said pop wasnt even robbed......yet he was murked....

why we gotta seek out and destroy those doing better?

we see it on this sight how people act like such and such aint shit...he just got money.

shit is crazy.

so you stay ...you become a target, you move you become a target twice because white people watching you.

the same answer will come..."white supremacy created the environment".
which is true....but we cant negate our role in keeping it on cruise control.

Back